Seventy

Did they leave the TV on? Did they even watch TV last night? Dahlia is confused, she can hear chatter from a distance and would open her eyes but she can feel Austin's arms around her and truth be told she is scared to open them just in case last night was all a dream. But then Austin's arm tightens around her, squishing her face into his chest as he pulls the blanket over both their heads with his other hand. The chattering stops for a bit then starts again.

"We are under siege, baby," Austin whispers. She pulls her face out from his chest and looks up at him. It's dark under the blanket but not dark enough for her not to see his wide smile. "I thought it was the TV. But I am guessing the entire fucking world is standing around our fucking bed...right?" Dahlia whispers back. Austins snorts a little and nods. "Every single fucking one of them," he whispers back. "We can hear you!" Paris' voice filters through the blankets. "Is it bad that I want to stay hidden in here with you forever? Just you and me?" she asks quietly. Austin's smile does not falter and he takes a deep breath. "Careful, baby...you keep saying things like that and I am going to fall in love with you," he says. Dahlia giggles. She is fucking giddy. Love drunk. Austin drunk.

"Ok, now this is just getting weird," Orlando says. "I will tell you what's weird," Dahlia says throwing off the blanket and sitting up. She glares around the room at all the fucking people. She opens her mouth to finish her thought but stops herself. There are way too many people in this room. What the fuck is going on? Paris, Orlando, Edward, William, Harry and Gina. What the hell? It's like she and Austin are zoo animals. She looks around again and her eyes settle on Gina. Gina is hidden a little behind Harry. He looks like he is holding her back a bit. Shit, she needs to make things right with everyone in this room but her focus right now is on Gina. She feels horrible for cutting her off, she knows Gina must have been really upset.

"I know I need to apologize to all of you. But I would really like it if you gave Gina and me a moment so I can explain myself," Dahlia says to the room. Gina shakes her head and takes a step forward but Harry grabs her arm and keeps her back. "You don't need to explain yourself. I forgive you," Gina says. Harry sighs heavily, "Gina! We spoke about this," he complains. "What? You said I could forgive her," Gina says with a confused face. "I did, but I also said that you deserve an apology, love," he explains. Gina shrugs, "but I don't need one. She is back, she is my best friend and I forgive her," she says. Harry cups her cheek and rubs his thumb on her cheekbone. "I know, Boo, but you do deserve one even if you have already forgiven her," he says softly as Gina melts into his arms.

Dahlia looks behind her at Austin who is still lying on the bed. "Boo?" she asks him. He rolls his eyes at her and smirks. "They are fucking intense, blowing kisses and catching them kind of intense," he says. Dahlia laughs a little and then blows Austin a kiss. He bats it away with a mock disgusted face. She turns back to find Harry and Gina still twisted up in their little love bubble. "He is right, Gina," she says. Gina pulls away from Harry and looks at Dahlia. "Harry is right. I should not have cut you off, I am sorry I did that. I promise I will never do that to you again," Dahlia says as sincerely as she can then opens her arms. Gina squeals a little and skips on the spot then looks over at Harry. Harry rolls his eyes with a fond smile, "go on then," he says. Gina practically pole volts into Dahlia's arms. "I missed you so much and I have so much to tell you. Harry and I are dating. Actually, Harry and I are getting married. I want you to be my maid of honor. Look at my ring," Gina says and then shoves her hand in front of Dahlia's face.

"Fucking hell, Harry," Dahlia says inspecting the ring. "Well, you know what Beyonce says..." Harry says leaving the assumption hanging. "What did Beyonce say?" Gina asks with a confused frown. "Don't you fucking say it, Harry," Dahlia warns but Harry ignores her. "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it," he says with a smirk. "Disgusting," Dahlia, Austin and William say at the same time. Gina giggles and gets off the bed to put her arms around Harry. "That's so sweet of her. When did you talk to her?" she asks. Harry lets out a loud laugh and pulls her in tight, "I love you so much," he says. "Love really is fucking blind," William says while he loops his arm around a now crying Edward.

"I would apologize to you, twins, but don't think I did not notice when things fell apart in New York that you followed behind Austin and not me. You picked a side and I am going to hold it against you," Dahlia says. "Yeah, you little fuckers," William chimes in for no reason at all. "You are just saying that because you are over apologies," Orlando says with a laugh. It's true. "Also you already said you loved us. You can't take that back," Paris whines. Austin sits up in the bed and looks at Dahlia with an annoyed face. "You told them you loved them before you told me?" he asks. Dahlia rolls her eyes, fucking sensitive shit. "I told everyone  I loved them before you," she says. "That's fucking bullshit," Austin says. Dahlia turns to him with a smirk. "I will tell you what...I love you the most. I will love you forever and if you get me a ring like Gina's I might even take this relationship seriously," she says. Austin's eyes widen then he grabs her and pulls her back under the covers with him. "Everyone out!" he shouts, "except you. I wanna show you something, baby," he says grinning as he slips his hand under her shirt.

Dahlia may or may not have giggled at his stupid comment. She may or may not also be trying to remember to breathe as Austin consumes her. She also may not be sure of what her future holds but one thing she is sure about is that no matter what the future looks like she will be doing it with the boy she had fallen for on the first day of school.

He is burnt into her soul.....