Sixty

Dahlia blinks her eyes open and sees that it's still practically dark outside. She could get another nap in so she wriggles a little trying to make herself comfortable and then closes her eyes. "It is not helpful that you wriggle around while plastered over me," Austin whispers. Dahlia's eyes open and she lifts her head to look at him. "Sorry for trying to get comfortable. Look at you, one week signed to a record label and you are a fucking Diva," she says, hiding her smirk.

"That may be true but you have caused a problem and I think it's only fair that you fix it," he says. Dahlia frowns at him and then rolls off him and turns her back to him, burying her head in the pillow. "I have never caused a problem for anyone ever in my life. I don't know what you are on about," she says intending to fall asleep again. "oh, baby, I can't believe you just said that with a straight face," Austin says with a chuckle. Dahlia is offended by that. She turns around and faces him with a glare. "What the fuck do you mean by that?" she asks.

Austin chuckles again then pushes her onto her back and climbs onto her. "I mean this did not just happen on its own," he says and grinds down. Dahlia's brows raise as she realizes, "Oh," she says in surprise. "Uh-huh...Oh, dear. How are you going to fix this?" he says, all smug and shit.  "Will it help if I tell you I have little black lace panties on...they are very expensive," she says, laughing as Austin sits up quickly with a very serious face and lifts his shirt that she was wearing. "Oh those are very nice," he says running his fingers over the soft lace. "Thank you, I got them from one of William's designers," she says.

Austin laughs then hovers back over her, "look who is a diva now? One week as my official groupie and you are already wearing designer panties...these are not helping with my problem by the way," he says. Dahlia laughs then opens her legs and wraps them around his hips, "maybe this will help you," she says as she grinds up. Austin lets out a desperate grunt then dips his head and kisses her while sliding his hands up and down her sides, over and under her thighs just touching, feeling, memorizing then stopping at her lace panties. She hears material ripping and her pretty black lace panties are then dropped near her head. "Hey! Those were expensive. You owe me a new set," Dahlia says pouting at him. "You will be a kept woman soon enough and I will buy you whatever you want," he says. What? A kept woman? Dahlia wants to ask him what he means but then he is pushing into her, thrusting hard enough to make her back arch.

Her mind goes blank, Austin and this moment is all that exists now. Nothing else matters. He sits up and removes his shirt then takes the hem of her shirt and lifts it up her body slowly letting his eyes roam over every inch of her. He is looking at her with so much care that Dahlia feels like she has been lying to herself. How could someone look at her the way Austin does and not have feelings for her? Austin leans down again and starts thrusting into her again. Maybe she should lay her cards on the table and just tell him what she feels. Maybe she does have a chance with him but then suddenly Austin changes his angle and Dahlia's toes curl and she groans. Fuck. With each calculated thrust he is pushing her closer to the edge, she can feel her orgasm start to form at the back of her thighs, making every nerve tingle and her thighs shake. It feels like a warm liquid under her skin snaking towards where Austin is driving into her. Her stomach tightens and she lets out a soft whimper. Austin knows her body now and her telltale signs. He sits them up and drives into her hard. Then Dahlia is falling, spirling and all she can do is hold on to Austin while he helps her ride out her climax, following close behind her.

Falling back onto the bed in a mix of limbs, sweat, and laughter, Dahlia is on top of the world. She loves Austin with her whole heart. He means more to her than anything else in the world. She would give him everything he asks for even if that is Gina. She will die without him. But knowing he is happy, as happy as he has made her this last year will help her be at peace with letting him go.

"Where are you?"

"What? Are you blind? I am underneath you...with my legs still wrapped around your sexy as fuck hips."

Austin laughs and rolls off her then pulls her into his side. "I mean your mind. Sometimes you disappear on me...mentally," he says. Dahlia shrugs, "I would say I was in a daydream but this reality is a pretty good place to stay," she says. Austin lets out a surprised snort and looks at Dahlia like she is an alien. "That was a sweet compliment," he says. "Calm down," Dahlia warns.

"I need to talk to you, baby...about the meeting I had with the Lable yesterday."

"Want me to make us coffee while you blab?" Dahlia asks pulling Austin's shirt back on and climbing out of bed. She starts fussing with the coffee pot and ignores Austin's sigh. There is silence for a while and then he sighs again. Dahlia puts the coffee pot down and then turns to look back at him. "Fucking hell, you really are a diva. What's with the dramatic sighing? I am a woman we can multi-task well you know," Dahlia says leaning on the kitchen counter and crossing her arms in front of her.

"This is important. I need your full attention."

"Ok, well you have it. Speak."

"Our label wants us in Los Angeles. They want to start on recording an album and promotion and there is even talk of a tour...eventually," Austin says. He is watching her carefully as he talks, worry streaking his face. Dahlia's stomach flip-flops. Shit. This is serious, very serious. But she would never stand in his way of this dream. She would never make him feel guilty about finally catching the dream he has been chasing after all these years.

"You have to go."

"Come with me."

Dahlia frowns. He wants her to go with him? Why? He must want the comfort of home, that's why he is asking her. He doesn't need to ask, she would have found a way to follow him - he just does not know that. She gets a sudden rush of courage - she is going to ask him. Ask him about Gina, and what she mean to him. It's now or never. She pushes off the kitchen counter and walks over to the bed then straddles him, his arms circle her immediately. She is going to do it.

"What about Gina?"

"Gina?"

"Yes...Gina."

"Gina can come with. The twins too."

Dahlia opens her mouth to push for more information but she stops herself. Her heart drops when his words sink in. Part of her believed that he was asking her to go to LA with him because he had grown feelings for her. But he had asked her as one of his friends. He was going to try and get everyone down to LA with him. She was nothing special.

But she is very, very much in love with him so she does not have to think twice. She will give everything up for him. "Yes I will go with you," she says as she wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.