chapter 3

The first thing was the pounding. I could feel my pulse in my head and hear the blood rushing in my ears. All other sounds like the morning birds outside were muffled noises. My head was heavy and my neck ached. The more I came to my senses the louder the pounding got. That's when I realized it wasn't just in my head.

The sun was too bright and I struggled to open my eyes. The sun light coming through the curtains increased the pounding in my head and the pain increased with each bang on the door. I practically fell off the bed while getting up, noticing I was still wearing my heels when I struggled to find my balance. My ankles were swollen from being wrapped in them all night. I was also still in last night's clothes which slightly smelled of alcohol and someone's cologne. But it wasn't the cologne of Kyung's or Sang's. And there wasn't a werewolf scent to go with it. Next I realized I wasn't wearing any panties. That's when the memories of the previous night came rushing to me. Kyung tried to force me into having sex with him. And then memories of the man that made me feel everything Kyung couldn't flooded my mind. I needed to find out who he was and why he made me react the way I did.

But first I needed to deal with whoever was banging on the door and with any other after math of last night. I took my heels off and adjusted my clothes to make sure I was covered before sluggishly walking over to the door.

I opened the door to almost have Sang hit me in the face from his constant banging, "It's about time you opened the door. First you leave the party with some guy that isn't your mate and then you can't even have enough manners to see who's at your door. You're screwed. Dad is furious with you and Kyung is on a rampage. Everyone is talking about you. You've really embarrassed the Alpha family this time."

I could barely pay attention to his words as I held my head in the hand that wasn't clinging to the door for support to stand, "I'm a little hung over so kiss my ass. And I'll deal with dad and Kyung once I feel better."

"Oh no, dad wants to see you immediately. Make yourself look presentable and meet him in his office. He said you have twenty minutes, and that was already ten minutes ago."

"Okay fine. But Kyung will have to wait. My head can't handle all of this right now."

"That's what you get for acting trashy. And Kyung is already here and also in dad's office."

I rolled my eyes and didn't bother hiding it from Sang, making him scowl at me. Of course he was going to side with anyone but me. For being twins, we didn't get along at all. I would even feel confident enough to say he hated me. As kids he constantly put me down. I never paid much attention to it though and got used to his bullying very quickly.

"Okay Sang, I get it. You don't like what I did but I'm sure you don't even know the whole story."

"Oh he told us everything. Your argument, how you disrespected him, and how you denied your own mate when he tried to make up and show you his love."

"Is that what he called it?"

"Of course! He loves you and wants to give you all of him! Why can't you see that."

"Is that why he was dancing with three other girls last night? And everyone knows I want to confirm he's my mate with my first shift before I go all the way."

"You need to trust him. It's hurting your relationship the more you fight him." Of course he didn't say anything about the other girls. It was totally acceptable for the men to whore around but goddess forgive if a woman did it.

"Okay well you're holding me up. Tell dad I'll be there shortly." And I closed the door before he could say anything else. Even though I knew disrespecting the future Alpha would also get me into more trouble.