chapter 26

"Goodmorning Y/N! Jungkook isn't with you?" Hobi's bright and cheery smile was definitely like the morning sun. 

"No, he went on a patrol with Namjoon this morning. I think he needed some guy-time to talk about some things."

"Things as in the two of you sleeping together?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"He didn't say for sure." Even though we both knew that's exactly what the talk was about.

Hobi stuck his arm out inviting me inside his home, where Yoongi was already sitting at a table reading and drinking coffee. He looked up at me from the book, "Well how was it?"

I choked on air, "Sleeping with Jungkook?"

"Well of course! Tell us everything!" Hobi practically skipped to Yoongi and sat next to him, resting his elbows on the table with his head in his hands. His smile was big and eager.

I laughed, "It was amazing. That's all I'm saying."

Yoongi looked over to his mate, "I'll get the details from Eliana once she has them."

"You are all the worst." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe... probably," Yoongi gave me his rare, gummy smile, "So what's the reason you're here? I knew you were coming to see me this morning, I sensed it. But I'm not sure what questions you have."

"I want to know more about this prophecy and what it entails. Why the Goddess told it to you. And I want to know when I'm going to shift. The wolfsbane is long gone and I'm still stuck in this form."

"I can't tell you why you haven't shifted, it's possible your brother is somehow blocking it too. But I doubt that. Now that you're gone they can't account for when you'll shift. They want him to take over so I can't imagine they would stop him from doing just that."

"Well what if everyone is right? What if I am actually the Alpha? They wouldn't want me to know that, so they would keep him from shifting to block me."

"I guess that could be true." He took a small sip of his black coffee.

"When we shift is partially based off of our animal instinct. Maybe your wolf side is just waiting for the right moment." Hobi added as he put his arm around Yoongi. The smallest smile came to his lips under his mate's touch.

"So you don't agree with everyone. You don't think you're the Alpha." Yoongi said it more as a statement and not a question. 

"I know my family lied to me, but I'm sure Sang is actually the older twin. He has to be, there has never been a female Alpha. Are we sure it isn't just some fairy tale? Maybe the Goddess was being cryptic."

Yoongi shook his head, "She isn't someone interested in riddles. She says what She means and means what She says. The Goddess gets straight to the point every time."

"What did She tell you about the prophecy?"

"She told me the prophecy itself first. A strong she-wolf will be born, into a time where war between the wolves is on the rise again, with each other and outside threats. Vampires have been unified under their own king, witches stay more and more to themselves disagreeing with any other supernaturals, humans have greater knowledge and with that more advanced weapons to kill us. This she-wolf will be raised under pressure, only making her stronger, until she finds her mate. A male with power to match her own. The actual prophecy does not disclose if he is another Alpha or not, but with power to match I'm assuming he has to have Alpha blood at least. Together they will bring the wolves into a new era. A stronger more protected time with a Queen and King. Wolves will be unified and will stay focused on outside threats and no longer seek war with each other."