Chapter 37

***Jungkook's POV***

Her scent had been driving me crazy for hours. I was losing my mind and all animal instincts were trying to take over. I needed to bury myself inside of her and I couldn't wait a moment longer.
Her skin was fire under my hands. She burned my lips as I kissed from her shoulder up to her jaw. Every part of her that was touched by me started cooling down, the heat replaced with goosebumps.

I pushed her down onto the bed, my body following hers. My fingers left trails along parts she willingly gave up to only me. She gave all of herself to me, and I planned on worshipping her in return. I was going to make my queen cry out in pleasure.

She was already whining as I gave her body the smallest relief from her heat. Her eyes flashed red as she stared into mine, before she pulled me down to her lips. It was like this kiss was the only thing keeping the two of us alive. I couldn't breathe without her in this moment.

My hand cupped her sex and I swallowed the guttural groan she let out. I pulled our lips apart in the slightest, "tell me what you want."

"You... Jungkook I want you." She panted.

"How do you want me?" I circled my fingers around her bundle of nerves.

She was already gasping while she pushed my head down to core. I chuckled before letting my mouth latch onto her entirely, her sweet juice making me growl.

I threw her legs onto my shoulders, my arms wrapped around her thighs, and I kept her hips in place with my hands as I devoured her. She came on my lips as she screamed out my name over and over again.

She moved quickly, pulling me up the bed and flipping me onto my back. Her mouth crashed against mine and she licked what was left of her off of them. She scratched her nails down my chest, drawing blood. When she pulled her lips away to look down at me, her eyes were still a fiery red. Her wolf was calling out to mine and I knew exactly what she needed.

"Use me." I whispered.

Her mouth was immediately on mine again as she sank down onto my cock. Her walls clenched around me as my arms snaked around her body. I pulled her against me as tight as I could as she rode me, getting herself off. I could feel her legs start to tremble the closer she got to her climax. I gripped her ass and slammed her onto me. Her hands wrapped into my hair, pulling my head back allowing her tongue deeper into my mouth. I was consumed by her. All I could feel was my mate and she came again.

Before she had time to recover, I had on all fours, her back arched and perfect ass in the air. I sank deep inside of her while pushing her front deeper into the mattress. My hips snapped at an unforgiving speed, letting her sweet cunt milk me for everything I had to offer.

"Oh fuck... Jungkook... don't stop... please."

"Tell me you're mine." I growled.

"I'm yours, only yours." She cried.

"Are you going to cum for me again, babygirl?"

"Yes, of fuck yes."

I reached down, and rubbed her clit as I buried myself deeper and deeper into her.

"I want to see you when you cum, Jungkook."

Without pulling out of her, I flipped her onto her back and rested her legs on my shoulders again, bending her in half, allowing me to plow into her deeper.

Her hands cradled either side of my face as she gently kissed me. It was so different than the way I was currently fucking her. It drove me wild.
This girl was all mine.

"Mark me, Y/N."

"You're sure?" Her wolf eyes searched mine for any doubt or hesitation. I knew she would find none.

"I've never been so sure of something in my life."

I dropped her legs, letting them wrap around my waist.

And she sank her canines into my neck and she came undone around me again. The pain was so brief, instantly replaced with an unbearable pleasure. I had to quickly pull out of her before cumming all over her waist. My body shook with ecstasy as I started to feel so much more of her. Everything was her. As we both came down from our highs, she licked my neck clean before I nuzzled into her chest. I collapsed onto her, my body weight keeping her in place, protecting her from the rest of the world.

"Rest, I'm not done with you yet." She giggled.

"Good, because I'm not done either. We have a few more days of this, babygirl."

"So, your mate, she's... different." Mingyu spoke as I let him back into his home.

Y/N had finally gone to sleep and would be for the next few days to recover from her heat. She had been insatiable and I was thankful when she finally had enough, I too needed to rest. I could hear her soft breathing in the bedroom, and her scent was all over me. I was grateful her previous pack scent was completely gone now.

"She's an Alpha." I spoke calmly as we sat in his living room.

"I saw her eyes..." Mingyu watched me carefully, "How on earth is she an Alpha?"

I took the time explaining the prophecy to him, and where Y/N came from. I gave him all the details on how I found her, what we had been through, and how hard we've already fought for each other.

"And now I wear her mark. I... love her."

Mingyu smiled at me, "I can tell. I've never seen you so head over heels for a girl. I'm happy for you."

"Still haven't found yours?"

"No, but I'm in no rush. Not belonging to a pack takes the pressures of that away. I'm dating someone to have some companionship... but she's human."

"Human? How's that going?"

"It's fine. I really like the girl. Obviously it won't work in the long run, she has no clue what I am," he laughed under his breath, "her dad is actually a Hunter."

"We ran into some of those on our way here."

"You still haven't told me what you're doing all the way out here."

Jungkook sighed, "it's a lot more to explain."

"Well... you're stuck here until your beloved wakes up, so we have time."