Stitches

The movie was not very enjoyable.

Lena picked an old fashion movie dated in the 1850's, which I feel like should have been good except for it was hard to concentrate with Finn staring at me from across the room the entire time.

Not only was he constantly staring but he would also glare at Phoenix, which only made Phoenix laugh when he noticed.

The movie ended a couple minutes ago, and Charlie's know picking out a movie to watch because apparently on movie night we watch at least two movies and order pizza for dinner.

Something I'm excited to try with how much Callie is hyping it up.

As Charlie goes through the different movie options I glance over at Finn and see him glaring hard at Phoenix.

Oh My Goodness he's ridiculous.

Phoenix smiles and I feel his arm moving onto my shoulder.

What the fuck?

Before I even have a chance to move his arm or ask what he's doing, Finn is across the room and picking me up in his arms, carrying me back to where he was seated as everyone starts laughing.

As we sit I can feel myself getting red at all the attention and hit Finn's arm, "let go of me you baboon."

He just pulls me closer to him in response and I can see him still glaring at Phoenix.

I sigh and lean back on the couch.

Charlie picks his movie, some type of sci-fi alien thing and starts it.

Throughout the entire movie, Finn keeps me close to him, his hand always on my thigh, once again doing weird things to me.

I try to ignore him to the best of my ability and focus on the movie which I actually enjoy a lot, but Finn does take a lot of my attention and at least he seems happier and more content then during the last movie.

Weirdo

Once the movie's over we all get up for a break and do other things we may need to get done before going back to movies tonight. Which to the others is homework assignments and to me read more Harry Potter.

I get up and wince, fire traveling through my abdomen.

Oh fuck

Finn gives me a questioning look as I recover from the sharp pain and say goodbye to everyone else before walking to my room, Finn follows behind like a lost puppy.

Once in my room I try to close my door behind me only for it to stop with Finn's hand as he walks in and closes the door, looking down at me "why'd you wince?"

Umm okay

I ignore him and walk into the bathroom, getting out the first aid kit and lifting my shirt.

Once removing the old bandage that's now soaked in blood, I rinse the wound and check it out.

Okay maybe it's more than just a scratch.

Finns glaring at the wound and slowly moves my body towards him so he can inspect it while also being careful not to hurt it more.

"What the fuck Jade!?"

He must not have gotten a good look of it yesterday because it doesn't look that much worse than it did before.

It does look like I'll need stitches though.

I turn back to the first aid kit and start taking out things for me to stitch its up.

"What are you doing," Finn asks, his voice a mixture of confusion and anger.