Penthouse

Everybody is packed up and ready to go as we all move into the SUV that's taking us to our hotel.

I'm excited, I've never stayed in a hotel before.

As we drive Finns hand grazes my thigh, but I block out the tingles to concentrate.

I need to decide on what Finn's tattoo is going to be.

At first I thought about making him get a tattoo of my name but I don't think he would like that, then I thought of a pickle but pickles are ugly so not that either.

I wonder what he was planning to get tattooed on me.

He doesn't even have any tattoos yet so I don't have any style to go off of.

Maybe I should just say fuck it and have him get, "yer a wizard harry," on his forehead.

My brain hurts from thinking about it, and I still have time, considering Lena booked everyone's tattoo session's for Saturday night and its Thursday so I'll be fine...I'm sure I'll think of something.

Finns been in a saltier mood since we left his room and I think its because it has finally set in that I won and he in fact did not, it also doesn't help that Phoenix keeps mentioning it in every conversation.

Not in a malicious way, but because it was kinda a shocker to him and Charlie.

We pull up to a grand looking building, sleek exterior with white lights and huge windows.

Getting out of the car Finn grabs both our bags as we walk inside and to the front desk.

This place is beautiful

There's a fountain in the middle with incredibly clear water and the entire place has accents of gold. Everyone I can see is dressed like they're important and I smile.

I thought the hotel we were protecting Mrs. Blackfield in was nice but this is on a whole other level.

We get our key cards and head up to our rooms, its apparently a penthouse with three separate bedrooms.

Entering the penthouse my jaw hits the ground.

Wow

There's marble flooring and a chandelier, huge floor to ceiling windows that show an amazing view, a kitchen, living room with what looks to be the most comfortable couch ever seen and I'm in complete awe.

This place is amazing

The home design magazines I've read would absolutely love this place.

Callie takes my hand and starts dragging me towards all the rooms, "come on we have to pick the best one before the boys."

I get dragged along happily as we look at all the rooms, they're all amazing.

Big and expensive...the complete opposite to my old basement.

Callie choses the one with a pink theme and jumps on the bed, Lena also comes in and lays next to her.

I smile and am about to join them when a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I feel a warm body pressed against my back.

I take a deep breath in, wood and citrus

Finn

I feel his breath on my neck as he leans down and whispers in my ear, "you're not staying in here princess, did you really think you could get rid of me."

I'm to shocked to shake my head and he tsks, "bad girl."

Oh god and now I'm wet again.

Finns straightens back out, his voice louder, "Jades not sleeping with you, she's sleeping with me."