Need More Underwear or Pants?

✨A little spice warning✨

Its Friday afternoon and classes just finished.

I had to go see the headmaster first thing in the morning to submit who would be going with me and also get a run down on the rules while we were out, but he was very adamant about the non killing part.

I mean does he really think I'm that unhinged that if someone touched me wrong I would kill them?

Then he would be right, that is 100% true.

I just selected all my roommates and was tempted to pick the girl Lena is in love with but consider I've never talked to her that would probably be a little weird.

We don't have to go to training today and I'm on my way back to the apartment, by myself I might add because Finn wasn't there when I left my class.

I waited for a couple minutes in case he was running late but he still wasn't there so I decided to just go ahead and walk back by myself.

I know Finn doesn't have to walk home with me but him not being there made me a little disappointed, but I have to be okay with that if he ever leaves me one day.

The thought alone makes my heart ache and I'm frowning from my overthinking thoughts as I enter the apartment.

I head straight to my room to start packing but I don't know if I have a bag that's good enough to put all my stuff in, maybe I should ask Callie is she has an extra.

I set down my backpack and move out of my room, I'm about to walk up the stairs but someone enters the apartment making me look over at them.

Its Finn .

He's a little sweaty as he approaches me, "I'm sorry princess, my teacher needed to talk to me. I ran to your class but you had already left."

I give him a shrug, "its okay, you don't need to follow me everywhere."

Even though I want him to.

He scowls, "don't try that shit with me Jade, and don't lie about how you're feeling."

"I didn't lie, you don't need to follow me everywhere but.....I may like it when you do."

I can feel my cheeks getting a little red which only makes them get hotter. Finn kisses my forehead, "I get anxious not having you by my side so I think I'll continue following you everywhere."

Is it weird that I like that, that he's anxious away from me?

I really think I got issues.

"Is everything okay with your teacher?"

Finn smiles and nods before looking towards the stairs, "where are you going?"

"To ask Callie if she has a bag I can pack my things in."

He grabs my hand and shakes his head, pulling me towards our rooms, "no need, I already packed your bag."

"but there was nothing in my room."

"that's because its in mine."

We walk into his room and sure enough there's two suitcases on the bench at the bottom of his bed.

I walk over to him and look at them, "which ones mine?"

He looks nervous, "the dark green one......that's your favorite color right?"

I smile and nod looking at the other one that's black, "and yours is black?"

He smiles and nods, "just like my heart."