I Ache

✨A little spice warning✨

My vagina aches and I don't know why

Finn's dick is hard again pressed into my stomach, he's still asleep and I could move but I don't want too.

The ache gets worse and I groan.

"What's wrong baby?"

Finns eyes are still closed but he's smirking, pushing his hips forward so I can feel him even more.

"I don't know but I ache," I groan

Finns eyes shoot open a little bit in panic, "where?"

I don't answer for a moment and Finn pulls away from me a little causing me to let out a whine, "baby, where do you ache?"

I don't know if I should tell him this, but I do anyway.

I look down towards my pelvis, "down there."

Finns eyes light up and the worry on his face disappears, "want some help with that?"

My brows furrow, "how?"

Finn smiles at me "can I touch you Jade.....down there?"

Finn licks his lips and to be honest the moment I'm silent is from shock, I don't really have to contemplate it, "yes."

Finn moves the blanket off me and slides his hands in my pants, he fiddles with my underwear for a second before his palm moves down until he cups between my thighs.

I let out an annoyed groan, "Finn you're making it worse."

Finn puts more pressure with the palm of his hand, making me squirm, "what's my name princess?"

"Finn"

More pressure, "try again."

My eyes are closed but I can hear the smirk in his voice, the amusement, "raisin."

I resist my own smile at his noise of displeasure as he brings his hand up a little higher making me ache even worse, "one more try baby, if you get it wrong I'll stop touching you all together."

I resist the urge to groan in annoyance and wrack my mind before the lightbulb goes off, "Daddy."

Finn's hand leaves my heat and moves into my underwear his other hand pushing my legs apart, "Good girl."

I can feel a gush of wetness at that name and Finns smile grows, "your pussy likes it baby, do you need to hear it more?"

I nod my head eagerly, "please....please Finn, I nee—"

There's a slap on my pussy, "that's not my name Jade."

Ugh...... "daddy please."

Finn's hands go to my underwear pulling it down below my knees as he looks at me in awe, "god your beautiful."

He lays a kiss to the center of my heat causing my hips to lift into the air and he quickly uses his hands to pin them down, "Don't worry baby, daddy's gonna help you."

He uses his his fingers to spread me apart and I can feel his breath on me as he continues to hold me down, then i can feel his lips.... and then his tongue.

OMG

He lays a long lick all the way to my clit, "fuck baby, you're so sweet."

His voice is muffled between my thighs and I moan at the tingling feeling coursing through me.

Finn uses his hands to hold my hips down, laying another lick on my pussy.

He moves one of his hands, circling his fingers around my hole before pushing them in. I let out a mewl of surprise.