I Love You (Bonus Chapter)

PHOENIX

What the bloody fuck just happened?

Jade might just be my favorite superhero of all time now, like damn.

Finn's happy ass just went into the club probably to stalk and find Jade, then imagine humping her all night long.

He's a weirdo

An obsessed weirdo

Huh...I wish I had someone obsessed with me

But no...I'm the obsessor and they're the victim of my obsession and that's all they ever can be.

They don't like me back...I know that, but no matter what I do, I can't stop it.

I want to call it obsession, obsession over someone who will never look at me in that way... because if I call it what it truly is, I don't know if I'll ever recover.

Love, a weird word for someone who's never had an ounce of it in their lives.

Every one of my roommates except Finn comes from relatively loving families. Sure, they can be protective and difficult sometimes, but they still love them.

I mean Jade's story is a little rocky and I still don't know all of it, but I'm pretty sure her family loved her.

Finn had his sister Cam and even his mother at times but little Phoenix...he had no one but the superhero moves that he wished were his father, instead of the villain I was related to and lived with.

I have so much power just from the family I was born into, and I want none of it...none of it matters.

My father would beat me senseless for half the stuff I've done...hell imagine if he found out I liked guys. He wouldn't kill me, never, death is too easy, tooo...nice for him.

No, my father would lock me in a basement and torture me for the rest of my life before he killed me, and no one would do anything to stop him.

If Finn or Jade knew about my family, about things I've never told anyone I know they'd help me, but I wont risk anyone's life for mine.

That's not supposed to be depressing, I know what my life has to look like...and that's why I can't have them.

It can't be love because it will be held against me, but I guess that doesn't even matter when they'll never look at me the way I look at them.

Obsession, I'm obsessed and it needs to be gone, because that's dangerous.

I could give less of a shit if it was me paying for it, I'd smile as my body gets sprayed red, but the moment someone touches a hair on their perfect head It would ruin me, more than they already have.

It would kill me to see them hurt, my heart aches at that thought and from that pain I'm knocked out of my thoughts.

I'm fully dressed now, and the bodies are all taken care of getting pushed into the back of cars and the alley being swiped clean of evidence.

Callie, Lena, and Charlie are looking at me weird, but I just smile.

I always smile, because the life I'm living now is paradise to what I lived before.

"Anyone in the mood for a bloody Mary!?"

They're smiles return which just fuels my own, I love people being happy.

I start skipping to the back entrance of the club humming the Spiderman cartoon theme song on my way.