Shut Up

Finns stayed in his room for a while now and I'm trying to hold back from going over there, but you know what who gives a fuck.

I storm over to his room and pound on the door.

If he can do it so can I

After pounding on the door for a good 30 seconds the door swings open revealing a wide-eyed Finn with nothing but a towel on his waist.

Holy moly he's got a nice chest.

His panicked eyes search my body until landing on my scowling face.

"What happened, what's wrong!?"

I push past him and enter his bedroom.

Wow this was not what I was expecting

There's plants in here, like a multitude of living vegetation......okay there's not that many plants but I would say at least 10.

Its light in here and I expected his room set up to be the same as mine but it's completely different.

To the right is the floor to ceiling windows and to the right is where his ensuite is, with what I assume to be the door to his closet right next to it. I'm facing his bed now, his gray sheets tangled about and two nightstands on each side of his bed. There's a couch facing the huge window with a table in front of it. It's a big room but he doesn't have much in here, kind of minimal....I like it.

I walk in and lay down on the couch staring up at the ceiling so I don't stare at his beautiful abs.

"Jade, what are you doing in here."

He sounds confused and angry, honestly I am too.

"Why'd you storm off when we got back?"

He sighs and then......nothing.

He doesn't say anything. I hear him moving, but he's not coming closer, no he's getting farther away.

"Hello Finnn, I'm talking to you. Did you know that you're constantly scowling and if you continue along this path or scowlocity — I think I just made that word up.....anyway, you will end up more winkled than a raisin and let me tell you raisins are incredibly gross. Do you want to be gross Finn because I don't think you do, als—"

"God Jade, do you ever just shut the fuck up!!"

What?

I sit up in time to see his back as he storms into his bathroom, slamming the door closed without even a glance back at me.

I stare at the door hurt, my heart developing a weird aching feeling.

Then I hear the shower turn on.

That asshole

I resist the urge to cry and storm over to the bathroom door. I'm about to pound it down, my closed hand in the air, inches from making impact with the door.......but I stop.

Did I say something wrong?

I think maybe Finn doesn't feel the same way about me, then I do him. I would never tell him to be quiet like that, even if he was being annoying

Maybe I am annoying?

Bringing my hand back down to my side I turn and leave the room, ignoring the sting in my chest.

If Finn want me to shut up, then I guess I'll shut up.

Along the wall with the door to his room is desk and a TV mounted to the wall.

Maybe I should smash it.

No....no, that's probably a bad idea.....right?

I shake off the thought and leave the room, slamming the door behind me on the way out, I go back to my room and sit at my own desk.