Masks and Teddy Bears

FINN

I fucking hate being away from Jade.

For the past hour Charlie, Phoenix and I have been on the top VIP floor of this club, and I've been watching the light of my life get increasingly more drunk with every trip to the bar and more and more fed up with every man that comes up to her.

Although whenever a man comes and touches her, I zoom in and take a picture, so I know who's life I'll be taking later.

Phoenix ordered us drinks and I took one to keep some of the anxiety and jitters out but it's not making everything great.

I've tried my best to focus on the guys especially after I got smacked on the back of the head twice for trying to find my little vixen out on the dance floor, but eventually I think he just gave up.

Sure, this made me realize I miss having my dude time but did it have to start now?

When my princess looks good enough to eat and surrounded by hungry men which are not me?

Because I don't think so.

I'll make it up to Phoenix another time...maybe i'll even watch Spiderman with him but I don't think I can do this for much longer.

Jade goes to the bar for another drink, and I see red when a man sits next to her blatantly staring at her cleavage as he tries to talk to her.

My baby ignores him like a good girl and she doesn't know it yet but daddy will be giving her a reward later, a reward that will have her writhing against me as she calls out my name.

God my dick is already getting hard at that thought.

The man keeps trying to get her attention, but she gives him none and the attention she does give him doesn't look pleasant.

She orders another drink and I wince, slow down baby or you'll be puking in the bathroom as I hold your hair back.

Although the thought of taking care of her sends warmth down my spine.

She finishes her drink and starts to leave, while the man tries to grab her as she walks away, I watch his face morph from creepily pleasant to mean and sinister as he pulls his phone from his back pocket and starts taking pictures of Jade.

Oh hell no

I quickly get up not talking my eyes off the man so I don't lose him.

"What are you doing Finn?"

I don't bother looking at Phoenix as I respond, "some creep just took a picture of Jade and I have a bad feeling about it."

Granted I have a bad feeling about every guy who try's to get with Jade...but that's besides the point.

Keeping my eyes on the man I make my way down the stairs and follow him as he starts making his way to the back glancing at Jade every now and then along the way.

Yep, definitely going to kill him

I can feel both Phoenix and Charlie following me as we make our way out of the club.

This is going to be fun.

We follow him to the back alley, his instinct are shit considering three men are following him and he hasn't even looked back once.

He walks down the alleyway slowly taking the phone out of his pocket and dialing a number before stopping his walking.

I stop as well wanting to hear who he's calling, and I can feel Charlie and Phoenix stop too.