Frogs Are Cute

School wasn't great but it also wasn't bad.

The pain of my period is just an uncomfortable ache at the moment but every once in awhile there will be a sharp pain.

Its not the greatest little surprise but whatever.

I turned my mission reports into the headmaster before class this morning and now I'm on my way to training.

We're joining the elite training group today since Jason won't be here.

Why? I couldn't tell you.

Heading to the field I look around for Lena and Finn, I find Lena quickly but no Finn.

I walk across the field approaching Lena, "hey, where's Finn?"

She greets me with a smile and shrugs her shoulders, "No idea, I haven't seen him since this morning."

Hmmm, maybe he's late.

I join Lena and a couple of her friends while we wait for training to start, still no sign of Finn.

We're not doing any combat today, just HITT training.

Jump rope, pushups, squats, and sprints

Really gets your blood bumping and I'm sweaty.

We finish up and the time goes by quickly, Finn didn't show up anytime during training which I find weird.

Lena and I walk back to the housing building together, and up to her our apartment.

We're the first one back from training and I go straight to the bathroom to take a shower before putting on a homemade pad for the fourth time today.

Periods are a little inconvenient to be honest.

I come out of the bathroom and into my closet, changing out of my clothes and into some sweats and Finn's sweatshirt before curling up in my armchair with a book.

Lena had to go to a meeting with one of her teachers so for now its just me.

Not long after starting my book does my door open and Finn slides in, five different bags in his hands as he looks at me with wide eyes.

I get up from the chair and set my book down crossing the room to him and looking at the bags suspiciously, "what's in there?"

He puts all the bags on the bed and starts pulling out everything out, "I wasn't sure which one you used and how heavy your flow was so I bought several kinds." He pulls out about eight boxes of pads stuffed into two bags and goes to the rest, "I also looked it up and it said heat could help with it so I got you a heating pad, a heated water bottle, a heated blanket, and this heated stuffed bear thing." 

He places everything down before pulling something green out of the bag, "Ohh, I also got you this frog stuffed animal because the article said you would want things to cuddle with......other than me of course."

I look at the small green animal that's in his hand, "what's that?"

He looks down at it furrowing his brows, "it's a frog, they had some other animals but I thought the frog one fit you the best, it was the cutest one they had." He turns the animal towards me, "its cute isn't it?"

Does Finn know the definition of cute?

I look from the 'frog' to his nervous expression, "yeah its cute."

He sighs in relief, puts the animal down and starts on another bag, "Okay, I got some Tylenol and ibuprofen since you can take them both at the same time."