Chapter 13

"So, what are you going to do now that you've killed me?

Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke, without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead.

Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted, most bomb pussy-"

"Ari."

"Yes, darling husband?" I smiled at my snake beast.

"What are you saying, my love?" Curtis looked at his mate. She was laying some bamboo 'mats' as she called them around the house and speaking to herself.

"Oh, just reciting a few lines from one of my tribe's celebrities."

"What is this 'celebrities'?"

"Someone that my people followed for various reasons, or none at all really, and we scrutinize their lives through microscopic lens and if they sing, we listen to their music on repeat."

"Music?"

"Pleasant sounding noise. I'll sing for you one day so you can experience it."

I laid the last mat down, took a step back and felt happy to see my now more personalized home. Curtis stood to the side, looking delicious as usual. I bit my lip and walked towards our bedroom.

"Curtis," I called.

My husband was behind me not a second later, "Is everything alright?"

I turned and smiled at him, "Perfect. Lay down."

Curtis raised an eyebrow at me but obliged.

I looked at him from above and bit down on my index finger. Damn.

I straddled him and sat on him, my centre, clad with underwear made from his skin, was directly on top of his sheathed manhood. 

I leaned over and pulled him into a wet, sloppy kiss. Pulling away, I kissed down his neck, collarbone, down his stomach and towards my now erect and unsheathed target. 

I took him into my mouth and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath paired with a hiss. I started slow, pulling him from my mouth and licking along the sides. I then took him in once more, bobbed my head and hallowed my cheeks.

"Ari, please," Curtis sounded so unlike himself, out of control and begging.

I removed him from my mouth with a pop, stood up to remove my underwear, skirt and top, then squatted down. Grabbing him, I lined his tip with my entrance and slowly took him inside. Curtis let out a harsh hiss and dug his claws into the wool mattress underneath him.