Chapter 28

Why the hell can't I keep my legs closed? I have no one to blame for my predicament but myself.

"Calm down, Isa. Your screams are piercing."

My right eye twitched, "Oh, is that so? I apologize Ezra but I'm in the middle of pushing tigers out of my vagina. You wanna give it a go?"

A confused look crossed his face, "That's impossible. You know that."

I gave him a smirk, "Oh, I don't know. Back in my tribe, they had numerous historical pieces depicting the process of men getting pregnant and giving birth. It might just be possible if you try hard enough. How do you feel about getting yourself an alpha?"

Ezra cringed, "There's only one way I could imagine that happening. My ass is staying untouched so no thank you."

I started laughing hard and paused as I felt something slide out of me, "Got the last one," Harvey said from between my legs.

I sighed in relief and slumped back into the bed. I felt something pressing against my lips and looked to see Ezra holding out three emeralds. I ate them and pouted at him.

"You executed it in a weird way but thank you for getting my mind off the pain," I said.

The sabretooth smirked at me, mischief glistening in his eyes, "Of course, that's what I'm good at after all. Slightly irrigating but always a good distraction."

I scoffed, "More like majorly irritating."

He caressed my right shoulder where his mark sat as he smiled, "Can't run away now."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my three newborn baby tigers being cleaned by their fathers. After two pregnancies, I was now a mother of nine.

Ain't that something?

When the men were done, they brought the cubs over while Harvey busied himself with cleaning up. Curtis and Winston handed the two fussiest ones who would need to get fed first. I positioned them in my arms and allowed them to suckle away.

When one of them was done, I reached for the cub that hadn't gotten fed yet. "I'm guessing I can't name them either?" I asked Winston.

He grimaced, "No, I'm sorry, Isa."

I sighed, "It's fine, I understand. I guess I'll observe them for a bit and see which nicknames to give them."

Ezra rubbed my back, effectively calming my emotions which were still erratic from pregnancy.

I heard the snake cubs slithering around, trying to catch glimpses of their new brothers. They were each about two feet long. Them slithering to me all at once now caused momentary heart failure when caught off guard. I wondered if this would get worse as they grew.