Chapter 52

I sighed tiredly. Every time I've been in this position so far, I've thought that it was definitely the last time, but I simply had no self-control when it came to my sexy husbands. And honestly, who could blame me?

"None of you are ever touching me again," I said, lying through my gritted teeth.

"Never again baby," Ezra said as he kissed my forehead. "Just relax, you'll have to push again soon."

I groan in annoyance, not even wanting to hear his voice right now. I was one of the many rooms of our newly built home that was now the dedicated birthing room. My men surrounded me as they waited with bated breath.

Harvey was between my legs, examining the situation.

"Here, Isa," Drayven said. I turned to him tiredly and saw that he was holding an emerald. I opened my mouth and allowed him to feed it to me, feeling slightly better as I did.

Curtis and Drayven were holding my right and left hand, respectively, while Ezra was sitting behind me. Damien and Victor were at each leg offering words of encouragement. Winston sat on his knees before us holding and shushing the newly born baby boy.

He squirmed and whined as he was trying to acclimate to the shift in environment.

Baby girl was taking her sweet time, though.

"Alright, I see the head! Push Isa!" Harvey said, getting ready to guide the baby out.

I let out a pain filled groan as I clenched my eyes tightly shut and pushed as hard as I could.

"I got her!" Harvey said.

I sighed in relief and slumped back into Ezra with my eyes closed. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I had yet to hear the baby cry.

I opened my eyes, as dread flowed into me.

I saw Harvey holding a small mass in his arms and was about to force myself to sit up and reach for her.

A choked sob escaped me as she begun fussing and soon, her shrill cries filled the room. I too began crying in relief, as I feared the worst just a few seconds ago.

After checking her over and wrapping her in soft fur. Harvey passed her to me then busied himself with taking care of the after birth and making sure I was alright.

That man does so much for this family, truly.

"Hi," I said, sounding stupidly happy as I held my little girl. "Hi sweet girl, I'm your mommy."

Her fussing died down a bit but didn't stop. She must be hungry.

I brought her to my right nipple which she eagerly latched on to and began suckling away.