1 : The lady-in-waiting

"Ah... ummh! UHH! My lord! UH!"

With her body shivering nonstop under the caress of a man's big hot hand, she moaned to her heart content while his fingers went in and out the hole between her legs.

"...the Duchess will comeback soon hugh!"

"And?"

The man replied dryly and fasten his fingers that it echoed wet sounds.
She tried to pull his hand away but her body said otherwise, spreading her trembled legs wide so he could enter without any problems, the woman was losing her mind, she forgot about morality, all she could think of was, she wanted to feel his big dick inside her, she wanted him to fuck her til she faints, abuse her with his desire, she wanted to make him feel so good that he couldn't stop pounding onto her pussy but kept getting bigger and bigger.
Is that too much to ask for?
A reflection of her master, who's basically the wife of this man whose fingers are running inside her wetness reflected in her eyes as her lips threw out unsatisfied moaning.

"My lord... fuck me..."

begged and grinded her hips into his fingers, the woman's hand ran through the thin fabric and hold his full aroused manhood.

Looked at her teary and all tense up face, he smirked, asked.

"Didn't you keep mentioning about guilty, your master or whatever it was? now you're asking me to put it in?"

Stroking his dick up and down she responded shamelessly.

"I can't hold it in anymore.... That's why... ummh"

His tongue went inside her small lips sucking biting as his pant fell off from his body. An aroused large meat stick showed up right in front of her, Anita licked her lips, her eyes brighten with desire,
this cock...
how dare her master kept it all to herself...
this dick should go inside her as well... and it's about to now.

"Ugh! Uhhh! Uhh! Uhhh! Hah... uh!"

Fwop! Fwop! Fwop!

"Hah..."

The man gritted his teeth after suddenly thrusted into her violently for a moment.

"Your pussy felt this good? How could I have not fucked you until now? Hah... Anita... hah..."

as he shoved his dick inside her, he moaned. Anita ran out of breath, she couldn't keep still, her body trembled, her mind left its body, she threw the lewdest moan riftan ever heard.

"My lord... oh... uh! uh!"

"Ha... ah.. Anita.. Anita"

Riftan shoved himself in harder than ever. If he had known his wife's lady in waiting have had an undeniably addicting hole like this, he would have fucked her right on his wedding day before fucking his own wife... At least once.
Buried his face into her large soft breast, thrusting into her deeply, he sucked her left breast like a child while the other one was being gripped by his firm palm.

Kissing each other while their bodies mixed, Riftan pulled out, Anita frowned.

"My lord, you haven't cum yet."

"It's okay."

"No... I want to make you satisfied..."

Riftan smirked, release a big force thrust and made her scream out of surprise and pleasure, he said.

"You better be silent then. You know your master's here already."

"Yes..."

Sucking each other's lips like they were starving from somewhere both of them groaned a lot of time from the pleasure of the affairs they had.

To be continued.