Extra : The kids

"Ugh. Brother!"
A 6'0 tall figure with tanned skin and black hair fell on the ground, his sword flew away at the same time.

"You need to hold your sword right."
Said another solid body's owner while wiping the blade in his hand. He has curly brown hair, white skin, and 6'1 tall.

"I won't do it anymore! It's so boring. You always win!"

"Lucian, don't be childish. You're too old to act like that now."

"It's because you act like an old man!"

"Ha.."
Damian sighed and put his sword away. Luciano was sulking at him like a child.
"Let's stop for today." 

"Okay!" Until then Lucian smiled.

When they walked together in the garden, Lucian stated in a teasing tone.

"I will go to my mother for a while. Don't be lonely without me, okay? I will come back soon~"

Damian brushed Lucian's head that leaned on his shoulder.
"I won't, dumbass."

"No, you will!"

"I won't."

"You will!"

"I won't."

"I'm never going to come back just you watch, brother!"

"As long as you can survive the urge to come back."

"I will get married before you!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you want, lil guy."

When tomorrow came, Lucian left for the trip to pay his mother in the neighbouring kingdom a visit. He didn't forget to bulge his half-brother to accompany him to the carriage.

"Goodbye brother! I'll see you later, muah."
Teenage Luciano was cheerful, different from Damian who was completely an introvert. He waved goodbye to Damian before the carriage left. They grew up together and they cared about each other the most even though sometimes Damian wanted to punch Luciano in the face to shut him up because he wouldn't shut up no matter what, he would keep sulking and messing around with him.
They're 17 years old this year.

"Hasn't dad come back from the imperial palace yet?" He turned to the butler.

"He hasn't come back just yet, young master."

"Okay."

So the kids knew what happened from the past but they decided to do nothing about it. Everything was from a long time ago before they even came to life and everyone involved in the matter has moved on and lived their own lives happily. The brothers liked each other's company. They were like a pair of shoes that would always stick together. Their brotherhood relationship was the most important thing to them.

Damian walked past a huge portrait of the 3 men together, it was him, his dad and Luciano before he went upstairs. When he reached his room, a human figure with the size of his finger appeared from the invisible air and sat on his shoulder. It got wings, it was fairy.

"Hey kid! Your mom will be done with the magic occasion soon, why don't you pay her a visit too? Like your brother that just went to his mother."

"I will go but let's wait until Lucian comes back. If I go while Lucian is also gone, dad will have to eat alone."

"Be honest. Do you hate your dad?"

"..." Damian kept silent for a second before he opened his mouth.

"I don't. But I don't like the action he had done in the past either."

The fairy nodded as if understood what he meant. Damian continued.

"He wasn't a good husband to Lucian's mother and neither to my mom… but he was a great dad to both of us… even though I hate that he hurt them… I can't dislike him."

"Yeah yeah. You're right."

"Mother is happy. Auntie is happy too. So I want to focus on what I have right now and facing towards the future… along with Lucian. The past that should be buried with time should be buried. There is no need to dig everything up for nothing again."
(With auntie, he means Helena.)

"You know your mother is pregnant with your third sibling, no?"

"I know."

"It's almost time for the birth."

"Okay. Let's visit them. You'll take me there, right?"

"Of course. I was commanded to look after you, kid."

"Okay."
Damian smiled at the little fairy that flew around him.

A few days later, a letter from Lucian arrived. In the letter, he was telling how adorable his little half-brother of his mom looked to Damian and his dad. Damian chuckled at the handwriting that said a lot about his brother's personality. After he read it to Riftan, they both laughed. Lucian was a pro comedian even in his letter.

It took 2 weeks for Lucian to come back. The carriage ran past the garden and when it finally stopped, a firm body jumped out and made the maids who were waiting screamed in surprise.

"Where is my brother?"

"Young master Damian is packing his luggage in his room, young master."

"What do you mean packing??"

"He's getting ready to visit his mother."

Lucian ran to his brother's room fast like thunder.
"Woah! I just came back!"

"Yeah I was waiting for you to come back so dad won't be lonely."
Damian responded while placing his clothes into the luggage.

"Please go the day after tomorrow!"

"No, dumbass."

"You're so mean. I just got back???"

"That's what I'm saying."

"I came back for a fight with you! I will win this time! I practiced with the most talented knight when I was there, you know!"

"Let's do it after I come back. Sincerely hope you actually did get what that talented knight taught you in your head though."
Damian smiled after he threw a sarcasm to his little brother who kept wandering around bubbling nonstop.