5 : In the shower

"Let's go wash together."

His passionate lips caressed her cheeks as he lifted her naked body up.

"I have to clean up here... my lord..."

Anita was fast to refuse because of the semen they spilled from their steamy affair. Riftan glanced at the white liquid on the floor.

"Let it be. Let's go."

"We can't let the maids see that..!"

"They wouldn't know whose it is. Stop worrying about something unnecessary. Hold me tight if you don't wanna be dropped to the floor like these semens."

Anita's face flushed red. She kept silent all the way from the grande floor to the first floor. Riftan who was half naked while carrying his mistress's naked body gazed upon the bright pink cheeks and said sarcastically.

"You're quiet blushy for someone who seduced me first, Anita."

The lady-in-waiting's shoulders jumped at the comment. She flushed more red.

"That...!"

Opened his bedroom's door and walked over straight to the bathroom, he put her into the bath tube carefully.

"...your grace! I will prepare the bath...!"

"You stay still."

Anita who almost stood up kept still after hearing his firm order.

"Save your energy for the next round. I'm fucking you here."

"..."

~

"You did great. Keep going umm..."

Anita got excited by the compliment, she moved her head back and forth to please the man's desire. Her tongue moved around the hardened cock up and down, over again and over again before swallowing it whole.

"Mm..."

A sound leaked under his breath as the woman lick his tan tip in circles.
She looked up to him as the man smiled at the sight of her sucking him off.

"Do you know how you look right now?"

Anita shook her head as his member stayed in her mouth. She started sucking harder and the man started to groan. He wrapped his palm around the back of her head and before Anita knew it he pushed her head forward hard.

"Heugh!"

Anita choked by his long and thick manhood that went down straight to her throat but the man's moan made her forgot all the choking and started using her tongue to add more pleasure to him while he pushed and pulled her head nonstop.

"Ugh..."

"Hah... hah..."

"Hghnhgh!"

"Good..."

Anita closed her eyes and held his firm thighs, opened her mouth as wide as possible so she could get the man the best pleasure he ever had.

~

"Uhh... uhhh!"

The sex continued. It didn't end at the dining room neither did the time she sucked him off. The bath tube's water spilled over to the floor as he pounded her from behind mercilessly.

"Your grace! Hgnhhh! Hgnh ugh.. uh...!"

Anita supported herself by grabbing the bath tube but his hitting were so hard that she lost her grip.

"Uh... uh...!"

Riftan who noticed that she was about to fall and may hurt herself hitting the tube pulled her by hand to him. He held her small little fine waist as she wrapped one hand around his neck. His other hand lifted one of her legs up so he could hit deeper and easier.

"Ohh.. UGH! UH!"

Fwop! Fwop! Fwop!

The moaning got louder and louder just like how the sound of bodies hitting each other be thrown itself around the bathroom space.

Riftan smirked at the erotic sight, he grabbed one side of her breast, played with it like a toy. Anita moaned, her inside tightened up and sucked his member in as if wanted to bite it off as he groped her nipples. Riftan started to move his back harder. His deep yellow pupils laid itself on her dying face. Her breathe ran out. Her mouth couldn't be closed and lewd moans kept falling off it. She looked like she was about to die from the pleasure, looked like she didn't even know what is what anymore.

That's how good his dick made her feel.
Just the thought of that got his blood boiled, he wanted to discover more of this woman's expression and sound.

"Ugh uh... hnghn!"

Riftan felt his blood running upside down as Anita already lost her mind. Her head's up in the cloud, she saw nothing but his pounding and thrusting.

"Ughh... oh... your grace... I t-think I'm coming... ugh hghnh! Please slow...! Ugh..!"

She pushed his chest away as the climax showed itself from afar but her hands seem to get no energy. Her face flushed red like a tomato and tears kept flowing down on the red cheeks.

Riftan smirked.
She lost it.

"Then cum."

THRUST! THRUST!

"UHH! ...UHH! HGNG.."

Her vision turned white. It felt like her body lost its weight and she was on cloud. Her hot liquid flowed immediately after he pulled out. Her head fell on his shoulder, she couldn't even breathe properly neither do thinking straight. Her body trembled non-stop because the climax hasn't end yet, the hot liquid still kept flowing like crazy.

"...urppp! Huh? Hah... your grace...? No... I'm still... co- ugh.. coming...!"

Riftan who turned the woman who was still in lost to face him, wrapped both her slender legs around his firm waist, his dick slipped into the overflowing hole again. She hugged his neck tight as her body shivered so hard because of the sensitivity her body felt; especially the inside down there after cummed twice times in a row plus him putting it in while her climax hasn't end like that.

"I know."

"..uh! ...uh"

"Be prepared to take a day off tomorrow. You can't serve my wife when you're dried out."

"Huh...? Your grace ummm...!"

"Because I'm going to fuck you until you cum dry tonight."