10 : She squirted

Hello guys.
My apologies for not updating any chapters.
I was having français exam.
So I focused on reviewing the lessons and I would fall asleep at any time I got a break from it so I didn't get to write anything 😹.

Please enjoy!
I hope you guys have a good day!

••••••

"Ahhh... too fast..."

Anita gasped. Her face and her ears flushed red. Riftan threw her hips up and down too fast and so deep that she felt like throwing up because of the intense heat and pleasure. She tightened up around him and made Riftan groaned in her neck. He groped her nipples and twisted it hard. His teeth ran on the smooth skin and left red bite marks.

"Ugh... please... slow dow- down... a little! Your grace...!"

"No."

He answered immediately in a firm tone like he was mad at something. Anita cried, her body was lifted up and pulled down fast and hard. She moaned like she was about to die. He hit it so deep that it's scary even though it felt crazily amazing.

"Hgh! Hghn...! Ugh! Uh..."

"Ha..."

"Oh.. please..."

Riftan covered her lips with his. Her neck was grabbed so he could turn her face to kiss him. The bottom of her hitting up and down and so do her boobs. They shook hard following the lower body movements. Their tongues moved around and played with each other as intense as their bottoms did.

He shook her ass mercilessly onto his excited manhood that stood there in the air enjoying the tight and slippery hole.

"Hghng!"

Anita cried out again after he let go of face. Her face soaked in tears. Her mind started to lose sense. It was filled with his strong thrusts.

"Hgngh! Ugh! Hgnhg! Oh..! Hgngh!"

"Feel good?"

He asked and shook her hips harder. Anita screamed nonstop, it felt weird, the more he went in so hard like this the more she felt like something strange was about to come out from her.

"Your grace... hghgnh! Khgngh! It feels weird... stop...!"

She begged him to stop but the man smirked and looked at her dying face in excitement. He kept pulling it up and pulling it down hard to satisfy his member's greed.

"Ughh hgngh! Your grace... I want to pee... please let me go... hghg! for a moment..! Hgngh ugh! ah! uh uh!"

"Then pee."

FWOP! FWOP! FWOP!

He rubbed her wet clitoris and played with it knowing it would make her go crazy because of the double pleasure. With his dick piercing inside her deep, fast, and hard, the sensitive clitoris was rubbed in synchronisation, Anita bit her finger and moaned uncontrollably. She felt like she was going crazy. The pleasure was so great that she couldn't take it anymore. She felt like nothing she could do right, she didn't know how to feel. The pleasure is so intense and it's wrecking her to the core. Something is coming out, she bit her finger harder, closed her eyes tightly because she couldn't take the pleasure that ran up and up.

"Hgnggh! AHH! AHH! UH! HGNGH!"

A float of water ran out of her clitoris and kept going nonstop while the woman trembled in earnest. Riftan looked at the scene with excited eyes before asked.

"Did you just pee... Anita?"

"...no... I did not..."

She groaned and gasped for air.

"Did it feel that good? Did my dick feel that good? Hmm?"

Riftan let out a thrust into her. The mid-coming Anita cried loudly because she's so sensitive that she may go crazy.

"Your grace... please... wait."

"No."

He replied then started thrusting again violently. His dick grew bigger inside her since it got excited by her fountain coming. Her inside wrapped around him so tight he might lose his mind.

"Are you going to pee again?"

He asked the crying Anita teasingly and thrusted like there's no tomorrow.

"You're gonna get real tired if you keep coming to pee."

He laughed softly in her ear. Anita got so embarrassed she wanted to refuse even if it's true but her bloody sensitivity and pleasure ate her up, she couldn't say anything other than moaning shamelessly on his lap which was soaked by their leaked semen.

"Hah... Anita..."

He closed his eyes, smiled satisfiedly as he shoved his manhood into her deep and hard. The sound of him going in and out was so lewd. Anita bent her back and moaned. Her bottom lips were twitching and sucking him like a hungry rat. Her mind went somewhere she couldn't possibly take a grip on anything. The large and long cock entered her violently making wet sounds and the sound of flesh hitting each other.

Thrust. Thrust.

"Hgngh! Your grace... Riftan..."

The man's body shivered.
His member grew larger again.
When she called him by his name. He gritted his teeth and started thrusting harder, made the girl scream out in surprise.

"Fuck."

He swore and bit her ear. The woman screamed his name again and again.

"Riftan! ...Riftan! Hgnhg! uh! uh!"

FWOP! FW-OP!

"Hngng! Ha. Anita... Ha.."

To be continued.