7 : Witnesses

"It's past 2 midnight already... your grace... ummm..."

Anita moaned to the man who hugged her tight from behind and threw his back relentlessly into her.

"Hgh! I... I need to go before the maids awake... your grace..."

Riftan groaned annoyingly and let out a sharp thrust to shut her up. He bit her on the back of her neck and sucked it hard, and it made Anita moan painfully.

"Hghhng!"

"You talk too much. You're satisfied now that you wanted to run, leaving me hanging?"

He bit her ear lightly and licked it. Anita shook her head real fast.

"That's not it... the maids will be awake soon and I'm afraid they'll catch me sneaking out..."

"If you're so afraid of being caught, you wouldn't seduce me like a slut that time. You remember right? You came wiping my body and then you sat on your knees to remove my pants. In this room."

His voice was deep, low and seductive. When he whispered into her ear like that, Anita couldn't help but felt a shiver run through her spine. She looked back at him like she wanted to say something but then she kept silent. Riftan kissed her messy hair and started thrusting into her hard but slowly.

"You wouldn't want the Duchess to find out about this, your grace... I'm just trying to not be a bother to you as you're already granting my wish... to serve you... in bed..."

"The maids here wouldn't leak a word to her ears even if they came right in me going inside you like this. This is my mansion and they are my servants, and my servants are loyal to their master. Well... if they're not... their heads will fall off to the ground."

He nibbled her ear as he talked. Anita controlled the urge to have this man all to herself.

Actually...
She wanted Helena to know...
She wanted Helena to find out...
or she could just walk right in the scene of him railing her like there's no tomorrow like this...
She wanted to see how Helena's face would look like seeing the man she loved embracing her own maid. She wanted to hurt Helena for the fact that she's married to the man she wanted. But all her cruel thoughts were cut off by his deep thrust.

"Uh.. hghgh!"

"I'm going to fuck you like this. If you want to sleep, sleep. Let's see if the servant will find out or suspect us... and if they have the guts to tell on their master or not."

"Hghnhg! Oh...!"

~

The shining sun has arisen as the great light glazed through the ancient window glass onto the messy bed sheets with two naked bodies laid gluing to each other on it. The smell of the their steamy sex flowed through the big room with a fragrance of flowers smell. The woman rested her face on the man's firm chest, sleeping soundly as she had the chance to sleep on the soft bed she'd never laid her back on before. Her hand wrapped around his large body with him lying with his face above her head which made his lips rested on her messy dark black hair. One of his arms held her waist from under and the other one supported his own head while he slept.

"Goodness..."

The maid who walked in after she knocked a lot of times but there wasn't a sign of response, almost throw the stuffs in her hand to the shocking witness of The Grand Duke with a woman who was obviously not the Duchess but she couldn't clearly see her face.

They looked like they had a really hot night. The woman's body where the blanket was pushed away was covered in the biting and sucking marks... the maid didn't want to think about how her whole body would look like. She looked down to her feet, unable to make a decision, if she shall leave or do her chores.

"Prepare a bath and bring women's clothes."

The firm command took the maid by surprise. The Grand Duke didn't seem to care that she saw him had another woman sleeping on his bed.

Well...
It is none of her business...
A mere maid like her wouldn't be generous enough to lose her head just because she sympathizes with the Grand Duchess. Of course. He wouldn't care.

The maid handed a white robe to Riftan. He placed it on his body, tied the robe's tie, and looked back at the woman who slept like she got nothing to fear.

Well. It's understandable.
She must be tired. After all, she just got to rest after 4 in the morning.

He snuckled looking at her. The maid who stood there watching everything said and her tone hid fear behind it.

"I will prepare the bath, your grace."

"Mm."

Done with the bath, the maid came out of the bathroom and opened her mouth again, looked down to her foot.

"Your grace... about woman's clothes... there's not any, unless I bring the Duchess's clothes..."

"Bring the clothes from my mother's closet. There's plenty of dresses. It will fit her as they harbour similarly bodies."

The maid paused. He let his mistress has his dead mother's clothes? He kept it carefully and didn't even let anyone touch it before... But however, she answered immediately in fear of making him annoyed.

"Yes, your grace, I will bring them right now."

"Mmm...?"

The mysterious woman finally awoke from her deep sleep after the maid walked out. Riftan turned to her while she rose her naked body. The blanket fell off letting the man's eyes pleased with her swollen light pink nipples. Riftan raised his hand, caressed her falling hair, opened his mouth.

"What to do? The maid has already witnessed you on my so-called bed like how you feared last night."

"...."

Anita stayed silent before she pulled his hand gently to herself.

"Your grace... words will surely get out."

Riftan grabbed her by the waist, lifted her up, then placed her light body on his thighs.

"It won't."

He kissed her lips before sucking it deliciously. She wrapped her hands around his neck and responded to his passionate kiss.

The maid gasped as she peeped with the scene but she looked down immediately. Riftan looked at the maid with his side eyes like telling her to leave the clothes here and get out. The maid who got the sign hurrily put the clothes on the table and ran out of the room.

The maid walked nervously as if she just saw a ghost.

That very woman who laid on his bed was none other than Anita Volver.... The Grand Duchess's personal maid, the maid that she favoured so much and brought along to the Christensen household with her even after she got married.