2 : The Grand Duchess's room

"...Uh! Uh! Uh! Ugh...! Uh...!"

Biting her own finger moaning uncontrollably, her long slender fingers ran through his curly black hair as he buried his face into her wet little clit. Anita bent her hips back and forth while the grand duke played with her spring blossom water. Shuddered shoulders, her breathing became heavier and heavier,
Anita couldn't be happier, the grand duke who only had his eyes on his wife is now eating his way up to the depth of her wet pussy. While feeling the pleasure he gave, Anita regretted one thing... she shouldn't have done that... she shouldn't have waited and not taken action... She should've seduced him right on the spot at any chance she gets... but because he'd never looked at anyone other than her master, Anita could only imagine him thrusting his cock into her while masturbating.

"My lord... uh oh..."

"Hmm?"

Riftan lifted his face that burnt red from sexual desire. He accepted her lips, one hand supported her back, another one clasped the hardened cherry. He teased her nipples as her water dripped down on his thighs. Anita ran her hand through the bulged body, caressed his firm chest then his six packs.

"Uh!!!"

A scream was let out as his index finger pushed into her body.

"Huh... uh uh! My lord... please wait for a mo- uhhhh! Moment...!"

"You're feeling good, Anita."
He kissed her temple as he grinned.

"Are we really doing it here? Uh! Uh! ...Oh! My lord...! It's master's bedroom... uh! OHHHHHH!"

Riftan turned his head around like he was looking for something before responded as if it's nothing.

"Yeah. Are you uncomfortable with me fucking you in Helena's room?"

"... that's not it! Ugh! Ahhhh!"

"So what's the problem?"

Riftan rubbed the full length aroused manhood at the wet entrance. He licked his lips as he watched her mov her hip to match his dick's place.

"You're so eager... hmm Anita?"

"Ugh... because I don't know when will my lord embrace me again..."

she replied with a sexually frustrated face as she was about to cry. It made the excited cock grew bigger.

"Haha."

He pushed his large manhood right into her and started thrusting violently to match his turned on desire before moaned.

"You're so sexy, Anita..."

"Uh... uh! Uh! Uh! So big... so good..."

The woman bit her own lips. Wrapped her legs around his strong waist, she pulled him deeper, Riftan moaned a big UH, his body shivered because of the incredibly pleasure.

Whispered into her ear, he said.

"If you want... I'll embrace you every day. Will that do hmm?"

A smiled risen on her face, accepted his greatly thrusts, she asked shamelessly.

"What about master?"

"There are days I'll visit her so before that I'm going to embrace you... how about that?"

"Yes... but please don't stop embracing me tonight please...? My lord ahhh~"

"As you wish."

"Hgnh...!"

~

"Anita? What should I give Riftan on his birthday?"

A smile showed itself up on the graceful features. Helena Christensen, the wife of Grand Duke Riftan Christensen and the only Duchess of Christensen household. She looks like she was made from the gentleness of spring.

To be continued.