16 : THROWBACK (5)

He let go of her chin and laid his back on the bed again.
When he closed his eyes, the woman started wiping him with the same towel silently. She felt a big wave of relief in her chest when he did not get angry. The solid body was so attractive that she couldn't help it and started running her fingertips on it. He looked like he fell deep in sleep again.

Her mouth got dry.
He didn't react.
Is it okay for her touch him more? She asked herself so but her fingers have already went for his pant. The thought of getting kicked out was scary but she couldn't stop herself when he was already in front of her half naked. She kept still for a moment and took a breath. He was drunk. Even though he looked like he sobered a moment ago but he fell asleep again right away.

Thought to herself so, she stroked his member lightly and slowly on his pant. The sleeping man groaned a little but he didn't wake up. She sighed out of relief and bit her lips. She stroked his thing until it stood up inside his pant. Anita got excited but anxious at the same time. The woman slipped her hand inside his pant then she gasped at the big hot thing.

"..."

She couldn't imagine that she actually sat in his bedroom touching his private part.
But this wasn't a dream..
She started stroking him and watched his reaction silently. It was big and hot like a fire ball. While she was stroking it, it twitched as if asking for more.

"Mm…"

He groaned again so she stopped. When it looked like he wouldn't wake up soon, she started her hand job again. At first she did it slow and light but the more minutes passed the faster and harder her hand was getting. It stimulated the man so much that even sleepiness couldn't keep him from awaken anymore. He tried to open his eyes and peeped with the woman who looked at him anxiously yet sensually. Her hand was in his pant.
Anita gulped at his gaze again but she didn't stop, would it make a difference if she stopped here? She would be thrown out either way so she better makes him climax before facing her punishment. But the man grabbed the hand that was giving him the hand job he didn't ask for tight and rised again, making eyes contact with her but neither of them  looked away this time.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

He asked as if he was furious but strangely he looked like he was in a lot of trouble in her eyes.

"You got hard your grace… when I was wiping you.."

She lied again, confidently this time. He let out a sigh.

"You could've let it be and leave. Do you have any ideas what does this mean?"

She looked at him, her eyes wavering as if she realised her mistake but she didn't let go of his hardened cock just like he didn't let go of her hand.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would be in a lot of pain… sleeping like that."

He raised his eyebrows in disbelief. Is she acting stupid right now?

"You woman… seriously…?"

"I'm sorry."

She said sorry but instead of leaving him alone, she moved closer to the man even though they were already close enough, it was so close more than a mere maid and the Grand Duke she serves should ever be to each other. Kept her eyes contact with the man, she continued.

"But please let me finish it, your grace…"

Riftan gritted his teeth. He has had enough fantasizing about her… now the same woman's making a move on him?

"You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

"That was not my intention… your grace."

She refused shamelessly. He ridiculouses her remarks.

"Is that so? How good of a maid you are to care about her master this much? You couldn't leave your master sleeping with his dick got an erect… could you? How kind of you…"

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly when her hand started moving again. The woman knew that he secretly liked it so she stroked faster.

"Your grace…"

"You wicked woman.. seriously.."

He swore before he took her lips. He was trying to avoid thinking about her sexually. But his limit was tested by the woman. He was full aroused. It felt real good to be touched by a good hand… a hand that knew how to please his desire.
Anita responded to his tongue in happiness as she moved her hand tighter and faster. Before he knew it she was sitting on her knees and taking his pants down. Anita felt her sweet spot getting wet. She pushed the man so he could lay freely on the bed while she was serving him then leaned to his ‘almost reaching climax cock’ .
He closed his eyes in pleasure as she kissed his tip before swallowed it whole.

"Ha…"

The man put his hand on her hair as she gave him head. He felt the slippery from the saliva in her mouth. Her tongue did its job so well. The moment she swallowed him up and down, that hot tongue started moving at the same time just like when she responded to his tongue a moment before that. She fasten her movement and sucked his twitching member like a candy.

"Anita..."

She smiled at his moan calling her name, let go of his cock and held it by her hand, she ran her tongue from the tip down to the testicules and kept doing the same thing to excite him even more. Riftan had to take a deep breath and told her to hurry up.

"Stop messing around.."

Anita swallowed it again before he grabbed her hair and pushed it down hard. The woman choked, her tears ran down, his cock wasn't some average size, it's thick and long. Just the tip was enough to fill her mouth… don't even talk about its full size in arousing mode..
Without sympathy he pulled her head up and pushed it down again and again until he climaxed in her mouth when she was swallowing it whole. The mouth that filled by his cock and pre-semen couldn't do anything other than swallowed his cum. Riftan only let go when he was done.

"Ha…"

Anita wiped her mouth. His semen was thick. It looked like he hasn't done it in several days…

To be continued.