14 : THROWBACK (3)

The morning after, Anita was about to leave the Christensen with the Lancia family but was stopped by Helena so she decided to stay there as Helena's personal maid as she always was.

The blooming love of the newlyweds couple grew little by little, day by day.
Riftan was sweet. He was always considered of her, take a good care, and respect her.
It didn't need that much of days for the woman who's new into love to completely fall in love with him. There was never a day they went to sleep having one another sad.

Anita, too, wasn't trying to show herself alone with him.
At first, it hurt her a lot that she thought it was too much to bear but the moment after, she felt nothing.. it became natural for her to see him caressed Helena, his dear wife.
But that did not mean that she stopped lusting over the man.
She still wants him. Real bad.
But she knew how to not get hurt by his actions. It was only natural for him not to notice her. She was just a mere maid. That's understandable.
Even when she was this close to him, living in his mansion, serving his wife, he wouldn't notice her still. He only knew her name and the only conversation she had exchanged with him was anytime he asked about "Helena" .
He would only look at her when he was trying to find his wife like,, where is Helena? Is she in her room? Then turned his back on her right away after she answered to go to his wife. That's how close she could get to Riftan Christensen.

And everything went pretty good like this for two years before the affair began.

Two years passed just like that.
The frustrating Anita was meeting with some random men that resembles Riftan Christensen, the Grand Duke who is her master's husband. Those men either got a built body or brown hair with tanned skin. From another man to another man, she was imagining Riftan doing everything to her. When she thought about him, her orgarsm reached the maximum.

As for Riftan who's definitely a high sex drive man, he endured the never enough sex with his wife for two years. He was totally sexually frustrated but he loved her so he didn't think too much about it.
And even after he's married, the Princesses still found their ways to throw themselves at him but Riftan would always push them away. They knew he was sexually frustrated.
Even the emperor knew.
That was also why the emperor would encourage his sisters to get on Riftan's bed. And by that, the emperor's intention was to make Riftan his brother-in-law since the Christensen is a powerful and feared by everyone family.

"Can a woman who couldn't even run satisfy your desire?"

The emperor said in a sarcastically tone to the man who sat next to him. They had a political meeting before that and right now it was their time to enjoy the tea. Riftan gave side eyes to the emperor, even if what he meant behind his words was true, he made fun of his wife.

"Don't say that if you don't want an inside war, your majesty."

"I'm just asking. Why are mad? Haha."

"I will repeat it again. Don't make fun of my wife's health. She's not someone you can make fun of."

"Okay. Okay. My bad, Grand Duke."

"And stop throwing your sisters at me. It became a bother now."

"How many times have I said it to you? They're into you. Down bad."

"Tell them to stop then."

"Why don't you just say it directly to them yourself then~"

"They don't listen."

"And you think they would listen to me? Joke on you, Riftan."

Riftan sighed and stayed silent. He looked outside the window while the emperor looked at him. A few breaths past by, the emperor stated as if remembered something.