3 : Her little scam

Anita who stood behind her master's seat responded in a soothing tone as if she didn't just fuck the Grand Duke last night.

"Anything milady gives will always raise his grace's heart with flutter."

The poor innocent Helena got embarrassed by her favourite maid's compliment-like respond. Anita is like a big sister to her. Even though they both got different positions. They grew up together, eat together, play together, wherever there is Helena, Anita will also be there, as always. Helena was thankful that she got someone like Anita by her side. She's the best advisor, encourager, anything Helena could ever asked for.

"Come to think of it... is there anyone in your mind?" Curious Helena asked.

A little wicked smile showed on Anita's gentle features. Caressing the long black hair of her master, she responded.

"There is someone, milady."

Surprised Helena jumped in excitement.

"Who is it?! Do I know him?"

"Yes, milady. You do know him very well. But I can not let you know who is that person just yet."

"Why not?"

"Because you will be really surprised I believe. I didn't want to shock my fragile lady... Haha."

"Let's see!"
Helena pouted but changed the subject to the old conversation because it hasn't been decided yet.

"Ahh...! About Riftan's gift... I don't know what to give him... seriously."

Anita kept still for a moment then throw out a sly little scam off her lips.

"You already gave him many types of gifts then... why don't you give him a wine this time?"

"A wine?"

"Yes. I'll set a nice atmosphere for you to drink it with him that night. How does that sound, milady?"

"Let's give it a try!"

~

"Thank you for the wine, Helena."

Riftan ran kisses from his wife's hair down to her slender neck. Helena giggled as she whispered "It tickles." to him.

They started pouring the wine into the glass and drank slowly as they chatted. But due to her low tolerance for alcohol, Helena got drunk and fell asleep right away after two glasses of wine.

Riftan moved his beloved wife onto the king size bed and kissed her forehead. Anyone except Anita who was having an affair with him wouldn't believe it if they were told that he cheated on her with her personal maid, Anita Volver.
How could a man who adored his woman so much run his hand over another woman's body...? especially her personal maid at that. Nobody would believe that. They definitely will call the person who leaks the truth crazy or jealous.

A knock was heard. Riftan turned his head to the door. A woman in a see-through but plain night dress walked in and freezed as if she didn't expect that he would still be here.

"I'm sorry my lord... I interrupted your bedtime with the duchess... I was told that her grace called for me."

It was a lie.
No one actually came to her, delivered the message that Helena asked for her attendance and Helena herself, though, didn't call for her.
It was a lie she made up to come here, showing herself in front of him, knowing full well that he would touch her instead of his blacked out wife.

"No. You came at the right time."

Said in his husky voice. Riftan lifted himself and walked towards the woman.

"I haven't noticed it until now... you don't have a lot of nice clothes, do you? You would always wear something plainly. I don't think the salary you got wasn't enough to buy something new."

Anita looked down as if she was bitter.

"I sure got plenty of salary, my lordship. But because of my family's situation, I couldn't really spend it on myself that much."

"Did Helena know? She wouldn't let you, her favoured maid, suffer all of this, I believe."

Looked at him with a bittersweet smile, she responded.

"Her grace does know but she couldn't really help me that much, my lordship."

"How can it be?"
His eyebrows curled up in disbelief. Helena let her favourite maid beared this all alone? It's not how she is though. She's a soft and kind-hearted soul... she wouldn't let Anita suffer... would she?

"I shall take my leave, my lord. I bit you a nice dream, your grace."

"Wait."

Riftan grabbed her hand and pulled that small of a body towards him. Anita looked back at him in surprise.

"My lord...?"

"Did you know how you looked walking all the way from there to here?"

Anita blushed to her ears. She looked like she might as well walked around naked. The night dress... it's so thin that her light pink cherry was seen without even having to try to look at it.

She leaked a little sound when the big hand grabbed one of her tits and clicked the top of it as it was a button of random things.

"The Duchess is sleeping behind us, my lord..."

"I know. I was the one who put her to bed after all."

"Ummm..."

"I can't let my member stay like this til the morning, can I?"