8 : The secret meeting

Good thing that Helena has only woken up after breakfast hour's gone. Anita didn't have to be so careful got out of the Grand Duke's room.

And it was just like he said.
That unknown maid turned a blind eye to what she just had witnessed. Her life is precious. She didn't get the gut to face the death sentence. Even though she sympathies with the Grand Duchess, there was nothing she could do, that's on the Grand Duchess herself.

"Anita took a day off today? But why? Isn't she feeling well? She was fine yesterday. I will go see her."

Helena, who heard from Riftan that Anita asked for a day off from him because Helena wasn't awake, jumped in worry and surprise but was held by the firm hand.

"It's not that serious. She looked okay this morning, I bet she just wanted to have some alone time. It's understandable that you're worried but give her some space, wife."

The pure hearted Helena agreed without question and even apologized.

"I completely forgot. Anita has always been a silent girl, she'd never hung out with anyone other than me since we were little, it's probably like you said, I shall not visit her so she could spend time alone. I'm sorry. I acted without thinking."

Riftan smiled and asked teasingly.

"Why the 'i'm sorry' now? What did you do wrong? You're worried about her. Silly."

Helena pouted and hugged his big waist and came back at him.

"I won't say it anymore! Even if I do something wrong!"

He laughed softly and brushed the fallen hair covering her eyes. He looked at her for a while before speaking.

"I will be busy for a while at the training ground. The emperor asked for my attendance, to have these guys advised and develop their fighting skills. It may take a few days, the work here will be in your hand, is it okay? Should I have the butler do it?"

"Oh it's fine. I can do that much! Have a safe trip okay? Please come back soon."

"Yes."

Riftan kissed the back of her hand.

"Take good care of yourself. I will come back soon."

2 days later.

The Grand Duke hasn't come back from his training session with the soldiers just yet while the political works have been given to Helena, the Grand Duchess, with the help from butler and her personal maid, Anita.

Anita brought tea on the way to the study room of Riftan which is now under the care of Helena. She looked blank as if she was thinking of something but when she reached the study, her lips curled up in a soft smile and her eyes turned bright, pushed the door, called out to Helena.

"Milady."

"Ah Anita? You brought tea?"

"Yes."

Anita placed the tea on the table full of papers and books. There is black ink next to Helena's small hand. Anita poured the red tea into the cup and handed it to the Grand Duchess who smiled brightly and accepted it without hesitation.
Helena drank tea deliciously while her lips threw sounds hmm hmmm as if she was singing. Anita looked down for a minute before deciding to speak out.

"Milady... can I go out today?"

Helena raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"What happened?"

Anita smiled and that smile looked so warm to Helena's eyes.

"Haha... I just wanted to buy a few clothes. I just noticed that I don't have anything nice."

Helena looked at her with teasing eyes.

"No way.... Did you want to buy a dress to impress someone? Hmmm? Hmm? You want to look good for someone now? I can't believe this."

Anita blushed even though it wasn't true. Why does she need to impress that so-called someone while that someone fucked her raw in her plain as garbage dress?

"Okay. You can go. You can go."

~

The sound of swords going against one another reached Anita's ears as she stood in front of the large gate made from wood. She looked up for a few seconds then asked a guard who guarded the front door.

"Excuse me? I'm from the house Christensen... is the Grand Duke here?"

"Oh. He's going back to his Annex already. Are you in a hurry? Someone here can guide you to him."

"Yes. I'm in a hurry."

For twenty minutes, the plain carriage reached the destination. Anita got off the carriage. As she walked in, many eyes followed her. Even if she was wearing plain clothes unlike noble lady, she was still dazzling, she was a pretty woman.

And finally she's at the destination she came all the way here for. She's at the door of the Duke's room as a waiter told her so. Knocked a few times, she pushed the door and got in without hesitation. It's better not to be seen entering a married man's room. Everyone here only thought she came to deliver something from the Duchess to the Duke.

"Your grace the Grand Duke."

Riftan who had the upper body of himself naked because he was about to take a nap raised his eyebrows.

"Why are you here? Did Helena send you?"

Anita looked at him silently, her eyes flushed with frustration and desire. Riftan who noticed what those eyes said without a problem handed his hand to her.

"Come here. Did you just come all the way here to have me fucked you?"

Her face flushed redder.

"...yes."

Riftan found it ridiculous yet adorable.
Look at her.
She's sexually frustrated because she hasn't been touched for two days?

"One of them slut, are you not? You got quiet a high sex drive to feel this frustrated after hadn't been touched for two days."
Groped and rubbed her breasts hard over the clothes, he whispered. Anita shivered. It felt like her legs were given out.

"It's because your touch is something one would not be able to forget... this woman is deeply addicted to your embrace... my lord..."

"Is that so?"

He whispered again and stripped her clothes off showing the pinkish nipples, slender body, legs, and the most desirable spot of a woman.

"I can't let you down so... as you are addicted to my caress this much... I must make you satisfied and pray that someone with better skills than me doesn't show up?"

He placed his finger on her pink clitoris and rubbed it lightly. Anita moaned silently as he teased her.

"You're the best man I've ever had, my lord..."

Riftan smirked at the remark.
Look at her.
She knew what she was doing.
She knew what she was saying.

"You're a real sly little slut."

And he liked it.