9 : The secret meeting (2)

Hello horny people.
This is a bonus chapter 🙉!

The sunlight at 2 pm shined through the room by the glass windows that made anyone be able to see the scene of a man swallowing a woman's tongue clearly as the sun bright. He moved her small body to bed as she sucked and flicked his tongue. The sound of saliva mixing and lips sucking were heard in the whole room. His fingers ran over her smooth thighs. Her under mouth was twitching uncontrollably because it was left hanging after being teased for a few minutes. The water flowed from the little clit dripped on the bedsheet as he flicked the pink nipples.

"Mmm..."

They sucked each other's lips like there's no tomorrow.

It felt good.
Kissing him like this felt good.

Anita told herself.
She hugged his neck tightly as she sat on his lap, pushing and pulling her tongue and his, he touched her clitoris again.

"Mmm..."

"Open your legs."

Riftan whispered after he pulled his face back. Anita opened her legs as what she was told. Two of his fingers were pushed in without a warning, made her scream pleasurably.

"Uhhh..!"

The sound of her water hitting with the fingers moving inside made the man wanted to add another finger and so he did.
Three fingers went inside her. They were so long and thick. Anita gasped and bent her back, her mind went blank for a while. She opened her legs wider, his left hand caressed her breast and right was doing its job at the below.

"Hungh!"

The water wetted his fingers. The sound it was making felt so satisfied to him. His dick went up. It's hard and hot, it's poking her ass.

"You leaked quite a lot." Said Riftan.

"Hugh! Hgnh!"

"Did you not mastubate? Hmm?"

"I did not...."

"A starving whore like you did not mastubate? How could it be? Hmm?"

"...I ...I really didn't...! ughh!"

"This is unbelievable. How can I believe you?"

"I... can't do it without you anymore... my lord..."

"Ohh?"

Riftan was pleased by the answer. He giggled, fastened his three fingers, his other hand rubbed the swollen clitoris in rythme, made Anita trembled from head to toe and moaned lewdly like a slut.

"Hgnh... ohhh... ahh... ahh!"

Schlech. Schlech.

Her water dripped all over his palms. Her inside sucked his fingers in. His fingers felt so thick and three of it were enough to fill her to the brim. But this wasn't enough. She needed him inside her. She wanted to swallow him completely.

"...my lord... I will go back soon... I don't want to waste no time... hghnhg! ...Can you please...?"

Riftan licked the tears on her red cheek.

"Please what? Say it clearly so I will know."

"...hghgh! Fuck me..."

"Send a letter. Tell Helena that you need to go to your hometown for 3 days. Since you came all the way here, why must you go back so soon? We shall have some fun. Let's go back together. Helena wouldn't suspect anything as she trusted you so much."

Anita looked at Riftan before she kissed him passionately. He knew how to sneak so naturally. How could she not know before? If only she had seduced him sooner... she wouldn't spend countless nights alone and with other men whom she didn't even want. If she had known he was this good at snitching she would've gotten herself this man.

Riftan accepted her kiss and responded back. He pulled his fingers out and pushed his dick inside her while she sat on his lap, had her back to him. Anita groaned hardly as his solid hands threw her waist up and down. It got so deep when she sat on top of him like this. So deep that her stomach felt full. The tongues clicking and the ass dancing in rythme. Riftan liked the little hole of this woman better than anything. It sucked him in so hard like it doesn't want to let go. It's so soft and hot. It made his chest pounds with excitement.

"Hgnh! Uh! Uh! Uh.. uh! Oh.. hng!"

"Fuck. It's so tight. Do you wanna bite my dick off?"

Riftan twisted her nipples hard as a punishment, he lifted her hip up and hit it down harder and deeper, the woman screamed like she was dying. Tears soaked her flushed cheeks, body trembled like she was electriced, mouth opened throwing erotic sounds. His dick felt so hard like a solid stick and hot like fire. Every time it came in, the blood in her spine ran the opposite direction, the insanely pleasure hit her, and every time it came out, she was twitching like crazy.