18 : Insecurity

[Back to the present.]

Anita has done writing the letter to Helena. It was sent by a local knight Riftan paid for.

In the hotel room, she was wearing a new white gown. It suited her.
She looked more dazzling compared to when she wore her old and plain clothes.

Anita took the dresses she bought out her luggage and placed it in the wardrobe along with Riftan's clothes. Then her lips drew a smile. She would be together with him without any disturbance for a few days. She can spend alone time with him, too.

"You're hungry yet?"

The man who pushed the door in asked. Anita turned to look at him.

"Not really, my lord."

"...? I thought you'd be hungry so I called for two meals before I come here. Let's eat together."

"Ah... yes."

Anita looked happy that he thought about her. She hurried to help him when he was untying his collar. Riftan let go of the collar when she did so. Put a hand on her waist, looked at the gentle movement in silent.

He didn't hate it when she showed him her housewife nature.
Rather it was appeasing to see. When she was done, Riftan lifted her chin up and kissed her.
The woman accepted his kiss even though the sudden action surprised her a bit.

"Is this a new dress?"

He hugged her waist and kissed her hair.

"Yes."

"It looks good. It suits you."

Anita smiled at his compliment as he continued.

"How much is your family's debt? Is it because they were in debt that you ended up in slavery?"

"It is quite a lot, my lord."

"Tell me the exact amount. Take my money and pay them all. Your family will live freely even though the slavery name will dirt their life forever but at least it is better off living as commoners without debt, no?"

"Ah... that..."

"What now?"

He asked in an annoying tone.

"Is it okay, my lord?"

"Why isn't it okay? I got money to spare. You seem to forget that I'm the richest man in this empire?"

"Thank you, your grace.."

She kissed his cheek as a thank before the man left the room for the dinner. A while after, he came back in with two set of meat and drink.

"Let's eat."

They sat at the table and ate together. After the meal, they had desert.

Riftan put a strawberry flavour candy in his mouth then proceeded to make Anita kiss him. They were playing the little candy with their tongues. The strawberry taste made it sweeter and fun. When the kiss has gotten hotter, Riftan lifted her body up and walked to bed with her in hand, their mouths were still playing.

While Helena was reading the letter in her room carefully, the two were already naked on the hotel's bed.
While Helena went to sleep, they were continuing the deed they left from the evening.

"Ha.."

He came in slowly as they shared their lips. He became gentler tonight. Was it because she wore a new dress and it pleased his mood? Or was it because they do it outside the mansion? Anita hugged the man's neck. But whatever it was. It didn't matter. She just wanted to stay like this with this man. That's all.