17 : THROWBACK (6)

Anita felt her vagina throbbing.
As she moved to the top of him, Riftan looked at her with a harden gaze. 

"Your grace…"

"Leave."

The alluring expression on her face dropped at his command.
She turned her face and got off him slowly. Riftan closed his eyes and clicked his tongue. But his climaxed penis jumped at the sudden slippery sensation. He opened his eyes wide to peep with another bold movement of the wicked woman.

Anita was sitting on his crotch, grinded her ass back and forth.
His naked cock felt her soft and squelching flesh that overflowed with fluid.

"You…"

She looked at the speechless man, her eyes seem to lost in lust.
She rubbed her pussy on his cock, tracing her slippery on it and begged.

"Please let me do just this.. your grace… please.."

She said as she moaned. Riftan's forehead twitched. Thing has gotten more and more dangerous. He needed to stop this. But the feeling of her wet bottom rubbed against his dick got him hesitation. His body felt hers. They felt each other.

When he was feeling her rubbing, Anita leaned over to kiss his chin. He opened the eyes that were closed from trying to suppress his lust, their gaze matched; Anita smiled innocently then placed a light kiss on his lips. Riftan, without knowing himself, put his hands around her waist, helped her grinding on his aroused dick.

"Ah…"

She moaned and rubbed on him harder.

No. Not again.

The man turned his face away and bit his own lips trying not to feel the rubbing sensation so much.
He needed to push her away before thing goes any further.
He tried to lift her up by her waist while she suppressed his chest down to bed and grinding as hard as she could… so it only looked like he was helping her move harder.

"Anita stop."

"Ah… ummm…"

She touched the hand that tried to lift her up but its hardwork ended up in vain. She looked at the man then bent over to kiss him but he avoided her kiss.

"Your grace…"

She slowered her ass's phase.

"Please let me warm your bed… I didn't want anything in return.. and I won't leak out a word either.."

She lifted his hand and kissed his finger. Riftan ignored her suggestion.

"Ha… Anita, get off me."

She shook her head.

"I know master can't satisfy your grace… so please let me do it on her behalf. She can't be enough for you, your grace.. isn't that so?"

She dropped her body down on top of his so her chests met with his while their eyes looking through one another. One filled with doubt and disbelief, one filled with a dim light like it was plotting something.

"Get off."

"I'm an experienced woman… your grace. I know that this is a sinful thing I shall not flex about as I am an unmarried woman… but I believe that doing it with someone healthier and more experienced is better than with someone who is not."

She placed a kiss on his lips and whispered.

"Your grace haven't done in days… am I right? Or was it because the bedtime with her grace was not enough...? How could you've endured it for two years...? I could not imagine that..."

"..."

"Please think about it, your grace… you don't have to worry about me aiming for the Duchess's place… I will never tell anyone about the fling between us… I didn't want to be found out either.. I didn't want to hurt the Duchess… I just want to serve your grace on bed.."

Riftan stayed still, her hand slipped on the side of their bodies and took the hardened manhood, lifted her hips a little so she could push it through easily.

"Hugh…"

His penis went inside her while her entrance sucked him in a hurry like it was waiting. Their pupils shook while making eyes contact with one another. Their mouths were slightly opened. It was like a sudden electric ran through their bodies. She moved her ass slowly to get used to how big he was. While doing so, she kissed him and whispered on his lips seductively.

"If you want it, please come to me... your grace… I wish to serve you."

[End of throwback times. Next chapter, we will be back to the present.]

To be continued.