6 : On his personal bed

Fwop! Fwop! Snap!

Thrust!

"Hah... hghnhg!"

Anita was on her knees, her front faced the bedsheet, supported her own weight with these two little hands. Riftan who placed himself behind her and also on his knees, moved his waist in and out, poking the fine little ass. The big hand lifted her ass to match the speed of his movements and threw a moan under his teeth. The bedsheet got messy as it is. It's messy just like the way Anita looked from Riftan's doing.

"Ahhg... your grace...!"

Anita cried out again and again. She felt like she's gonna die from exhaustion but however it felt so good that she also didn't want to stop.

She looked at the ceilings as her ass was lifted and pulled as the man pleased.
Perhaps it was because of the fact that she had always wanted this man. Perhaps that is why the sex felt so good or perhaps he's just great at doing it.

Is this how Helena felt before she had the chance to have him?
Is this how Helena was being fucked? But she couldn't imagine Helena, a fragile lady who looked like she may break at any time be able to have this rough sex. Or Riftan himself wouldn't fuck her like this in fear of going overboard of what she could take.

"uh... ghgngh!"

The sound of her wetness hitting with his pounding rythmed with the lewd moans. Anita cummed for the 3rd time and dropped herself to the bed after he let go of her hands. Riftan also dropped himself down. Placed his sweaty but sexy body on the bed next to her, he pulled her close.

"I haven't cum once yet."

He whispered. His hot like fire palm caressed her smooth flesh, his wet tongue moved in circles on the top of her cherry, sucked and bit them, left his bite and sucking marks all over her nipples, and her peach-like body, too, it was full of the traces he left. Anita moaned and let out a small scream when the fierce cock entered her again. Her sensitive body responded immediately.
Moving his back slowly he sucked the flesh on her shoulder.

"Hgnhhg!"

Riftan started rubbing her clitoris, made her little body moved around like a worm because of the double pleasure that was given by his dick and the hand that kept rubbing on the most sensitive spot on a woman's body.

"Your grace... ummm..."

His tongue slit into her open mouth and his fingers fastened.

"Ummm...!"

The liquid dripped down as his manhood reatreated and the echo sounds leaked as his manhood moved forward.
The saliva flowed from her mouth, their tongues were dancing, both of them wouldn't back away, the moaning still kept going, Riftan bit her lips lightly while her little tongue found its way in his mouth.

"You taste so good."

Riftan complimented and placed a kiss on her wet from tears cheek.

"So good that I want to eat you whole."

"Your grace..."

Anita looked at the man whom smiling softly before he kissed her on the lips.

"The sun has yet to arrive and we still have a long way to go. You can keep up with me right? My little slut."

He took the bottle of water on the table next to the king size bed and drank it while his gazed fixed on the puzzled woman who also looked at him with admirable shaking eyes.

"Drink some water. If your throat hurts, I wouldn't be able to hear you moan anymore and that'd be sad. Your voice is pleasing to my ears and it turns me on."

Riftan kissed her again before she let her mouth open for him. Anita accepted the water in his mouth. Then he drank it from the bottle and kissed her over and over again until he made sure her throat wasn't dried out anymore.

He placed the bottle to its original place and started moving his body again after stopped for a few minutes. Anita moaned under her breath while her swollen lips glued to his. He flicked her tongue and sucked it. His hand flicked the hardened cherry teasingly and the below, he kept his pace slowly like he was given mercy upon her who had cummed so many times.

"Umm..."

Riftan sucked her lips in and caressed her flesh gently as if he was embracing his lover. Anita ran her hand on his firm chest then slipped to the line of his six packs real slow. Riftan pulled his lips back while the smooching kept getting addictive and hot which made Anita groaned dissatisfied.

"Your grace..."

She whispered to him as he grinned looking at her making baby eyes adorably like she was questioning why did he stop kissing her in the middle way. She placed her wet lips on his and pushed her tongue into his mouth when he opened it for her. Riftan let the woman has her way with his lips while he moved his member slow and lightly.
Some of bedsheet parts reached the floor from the mixing of their bodies. Riftan embraced Anita on his so-called personal bed that even Helena hasn't had the chance to sleep on, not even once yet, after two years of their nation official marriage. He would always go to her room if he felt like embracing her, he never once called her to his own room. Moreover, Anita is the only woman he has been with other than his wife, so totally he couldn't possibly fuck her elsewhere rather than his own bedroom, but he'd like to taste her at anywhere possible though... he's even shamelessly insane enough to think it'd feel so good to fuck her next to the sleeping Helena... Anita would be so anxious and the anxiety would make her tightened up and she would look like she's about to die in fear of Helena waking up to them connected their bodies to each other. Just thinking about the face Anita would make, it almost got him ejaculated right on the spot.

"I'm going insane."