31 : Once again

"The new daddy has arrived."

Said Ronan handing a glass of wine to the tall man. The emperor and Chester chuckled.

"He looked like he just came back from heaven." Chester.

"Isn't that so? His wife gave birth safely." The emperor.

Riftan didn't respond but he couldn't stop smiling. The imperial party was filled by nobles, men and women, they were all invited by the Empress and the Queen. The 4 men who positioned the highest places of the empire were exchanging conversation with laughter. After an hour, 5 to 6 noble ladies approached them shyly.

"Greetings, your majesty, the sun of the empire. Your holiness the high priest and your grace the Grand Dukes."

They bowed their heads to the men. The women who put up a lot of effort to make themselves shine at the party looked splendid to see. They all greeted them back to keep their gentlemen's behaviour. Among the 6 of the beauties, one of them was the most appealing. Riftan had never seen her before but he wasn't interested in wanting to know her more either.

"Greetings, ladies. What can we help you with?"
Asked Ronan, acting like he wasn't aware of their motivation. The women looked at each other before one of them spoke shyly.

"We just wanted to ask if we could sit and have fun with your grace… all the men had dance partners already you see… we don't know what we should do.. There's only 6 of us left."

Chester looked at the clock running on the wall, it was like they said, it was a dance time, everybody was definitely dancing with their own partners and some should be chatting busily. He then nodded.
"Please take a seat, ladies."

"Two people can sit here."

Said Ronan slyly and two beauties went to sit on the same coach as him. One went to the emperor, one went to Chester, and the last one, which Riftan didn't even know who she was, sat next to him.

"I am from the south, your grace… I heard about you a lot.. it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Same goes for me."

He responded so he didn't look mannersless to a lady. A gentleman must be nice to a lady no matter what. She smiled sweetly then proceeded to tell him her name so Riftan just went along with it and told her it was a good name, without really giving a deep thought to it. Then he started drinking with the other 3 with her sitting by his side silently.

An hour passed, and the man who held his liquor pretty good suddenly felt dizzy. Riftan shook his head a lot of times that the Lady next to him couldn't help but ask.

"What happened, Grand Duke?"

Riftan rejected the hand that was about to touch him and responded.

"I'm okay. Just have fun. I will get up first."

[ Skipped. ]

"Hugh… ahh… ohh…!"

Two naked figures clinging to each other on a large bed. It was one of the guest's bedrooms inside the imperial palace. The unfamiliar woman moaned while a strong hips pounded into her from behind. Their clothes were seen on the cold floor.

"Ahhh..!"

The cock that hadn't been released for months got their jobs too well. It went in and out the slippery hole hungrily. Even though the man was doing it with eyes closed the whole time like he was in a spell, his movements were crazy.

"Hugh… ahhh…! Sir Riftan…!"

They changed positions. Two hands wrapped around his neck before their lips met and devoured each other like crazy. Riftan groped her shaking breasts and sucked them while his hips were moving. He was on top of her small body.

"Mm…!"

The woman who he didn't know identified held his head and threw lewd sounds from her mouth.

"Ahhh… hugh! Oh… sir Riftan…"

Fwop! Fwop! Fwop!

He thrusted his solid stick inside her when she trembled hard. Outside, while they were having a steamy sex other people were still drinking and chatting busily.

"You saw that right? He went to the guest room with a lady."
A group of noble ladies whispered to each other.

"I wish it was me… how could a lady who barely came to the empire caught his attention this much?"

"They made eye contact and she smiled at him during the combat! I remember! I was the one who told her about his marriage!"

"What? He looked at her?"

"Perhaps, he just happened to glance there but she did smile at him!"

"Wow. How lucky. I was trying so hard but he never glanced my way once…"

"He must be pretty worn out. The Duchess just gave birth a few days ago and still in rest, he must have really run out of patience."

"Well. If the lady from the south could have him tonight then that means we still get a chance. We just have to try harder."

"Oh my… you don't give up, do you?"

"No. Instead, it made me want to try more." 

Then they all laughed together before a lady started in laughter.

"Words will reach the poor Duchess's ear in no time. Hmm."

"It sure will. After all, aren't people waiting to see how long he can hold on with a wife who couldn't fulfill her duty like that? Even the noblemen think the same."

"Yeah. I heard they said they would never marry if it's a wife like that."

"Oh my! Lady… you eavesdrop on people's conversation!? Oh gosh… hahaha!"

"Please don't say that! I heard it by accident! Haha."

Turning to the bedroom filled with an orange light, a sexy body was sitting on top of the man who laid his back on the bed with his eyes closed tightly. She threw herself up and down with his cock inside her.

"Hugh… ha. Hgngh! Oh…"

She shivered so hard when the pleasure was too much to take. Then she leaned over to kiss him while grinding her ass nonstop.

"Mm."
Riftan groaned, accepting the little tongue that licked his lips. His inner thought was wondering how Helena could be so skilled... The memories of her giving birth a few days ago were erased from his mind, even the feeling of how anxious he was, his son's crying and small hands, everything was gone completely from his mind. The only thing he knew was that his body had gotten so hot unbearably and he was trying to sleep it off in the imperial guest room along with the feeling of pleasure he felt right now.