4 : The dinning room

Chlip chlop.

The never ending smooching sound continued under the dim light of an orange light lamp. Riftan's saliva mixed with Anita's and it dripped from her lips down to her neckline.
He groped her breasts, played with it roughly but not enough to hurt her, rather, it gave her pleasure.

So sweet.
He licked the saliva on her mouth.
Every part of this woman tastes so sweet.
He can't deny that.
Sweeter than honey... sweeter than his wife would ever be.

Her peach-like flesh.
Her fragrant flower smell.
Her large and soft breasts that would respond to his touch immediately.
Her little waist that fits so well in his palms.
Her slender body that as light as feather and would shake in pleasure.
Her teary eyes, and the surprisingly small lips that was able to swallow his cock up to the hill of her throat.

Everything about this woman surprised him in a strange and seductive way.

And she knows how to respond to him too.

Even though he was known as one of the most powerful and attractive men in the empire, Riftan had never been with a woman that much.
He had a crush on Helena since the beginning and has always thought that he would never wanted to do it with any women other than her.

But that wasn't the case since this woman showed up.
He never thought that a woman other than his wife would feel this incredible. Never, not even slightly.

"You are dangerous."

Whispered to her ear then bit it lightly as a playful punishment.

This woman made him feels so good that he thought he may goes crazy.
She got his head spinning like a madman.
She got him addicted and she got him regret that he didn't get to taste her up until now.
She got him forgot all about Helena, the woman he loves the most.
When he was with Helena, he thought about her.
When he was with her, all he could think of was her again.

Riftan moved her naked body on to the dining table. Pressing her face against it, Anita rubbed her ass against his manhood.

"Would you look at that."

Riftan smirked, gazed at her sly ass.

"You're getting bold and bolder, aren't you?"

Pouting Anita gave her Grand Duke side-eyes since she couldn't possibly look at him when he pressed her to the table and stood behind her like that.

"My lord... uh!"

Thrust. Fwop.

"Hah..."

Riftan sighed at how good it felt to be inside this woman, who was not even the woman he loves and moved his back slowly.
Both his hands supported the trembled waist. Lewd sound threw themselves off her swollen lips. His Dick is so big and it fitted her perfectly.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

"Hgnhhh! ...Hgnhggh! Oh... ahhh! Hghh!"

Her inside clasped and sucked him in as a respond to the pleasure feeling. Her body trembled, her legs cramped. He pounded her mercilessly in the middle of the night.

"So good..."

"Hah..."

"Ughhh! Ugh.. uh... your grace! Your grace..."

Grabbed her mouth shut he poked her up to the hill.

"Do you want everyone in the mansion awake and see us fucking? Hmmm...? Anita...? You want that? Is that why you're moaning so loudly?"

He said that but his waist said the opposite. He thrusted into her relentlessly, so deep, like he actually wanted her to cry out so loud that everybody would hear. Tears of the unbearably hot sex ran through her cheeks. Her inside tightened as a respond to his rough thrusts.

"Ummm... hgnh.."

"Ugh."

Riftan gritted his teeth at the sudden tightening up. He ejaculated without a warning inside her. His shoulder shivered as he dropped his face on her back.
So good.

"Hah... Anita, you beat me to climax before you huh?"

Anita bit her lips as hot thick liquid flowed through her twitching hole.

"...no not like that... my lord, I just- ughhhh!"

THRUST. THRUST. THRUST.

FW-OP!

"UHHH! UGH! hah... HGHHNGH! Slow down... slow down pleas...e"

"This is your punishment for suddenly tightening up on me."

A red light rised in his pupils. He shoved his dick into her so hard that the large and long dining table started to shake just as much as she did.

"Ughhh! Hghnngh! Uh oh.. hghnngh!"

Anita moaned as if she forgot where they were doing it. Yeah. His thrusts shook all her sense to the floor. She forgot completely where they were, mixing flesh shamelessly.

Anyone could hear her moan. Anyone could walk in.

But did that matter right at the moment?
They both were enjoying themselves to their heart content. People who walked past this door could even hear the sound of flesh hitting against flesh.

THRUST. THRUST. FWOP!

Their minds went blank, all they could see was all in white, they were reaching their very climax.

"Hgnhhh! My lord!"

"Hah... keughhh!"

"Your grace...! Hgnhhh!"

Anita screamed out before her lips was swallowed by the man. He poured his semen into her and when he pulled out, the mixed hot and thick liquid flowed slowly from her burnt red p*ssy through her trembled legs down to the floor.