11 : The bathtubs conversation

Author's note.

Actually if this was a typical romance novel, the MC, Anita Volver, would've been the Villainess by now.
But since this is a cheating romance, everything's written/focused on her POV.
I haven't thought about how this is gonna end yet, I just write the smut like I told yall on the description, this book is about sex and cheating.
If I may to add, the ending won't be that satisfy but I assured you that the Helena will get what is best for her.

I started this book thinking "let's try writing some erotically immoral romance with no practically plot, the story will focus on the smut and nothing else."
That is why I put the warnings.
But as the story goes I felt like writing how the ML, Riftan, met Helena, how he got a crush on her, and how their lovestory started, along with how Anita got a crush on him and seduce him.

In some chapters I've said already that Riftan has always loved Helena and that he has never been with a woman. It is true.
He wasn't a playboy but I won't say he's a gentleman either.
He was dead loyal before Helena even fall in love with him but the loyalty didn't last that long when Anita started to seduce him.

Now! Let's get back for the smut! Please put Helena aside for a moment so you can enjoy the smexy scene... ^~^

~

Her whole body shook while he slapped himself in. She laid on the smaller bed than the bed in his original bedroom at the mansion. Below her waist there was a pillow to support her. Anita grabbed the bedsheet and moaned while Riftan kneeled between her thighs, moved his back, fucked her in slow rythme.

"Ah... uhmm...!"

"Mm."

"Ha... Riftan..."

The thing that went in and out slowly stimulated her so much, she started gripping the bedsheet tight so she could move her back to fit with his movements. When the hips started matching, a strong stimulus hit the both of them. A low groan was heard as their hips kept hitting each other slow but hot.
Heat filled his eyes as he watched her trying so hard to move, her two nipples shook up and down, he reached out and groped it. Anita moaned a little louder when he did so. She looked at the beast-like man and moaned lewdly on purpose to excite him more. Riftan chuckled at the provocation. He moved his back a little faster while tried to find the most sensitive spot. His tip poking her hot and slippery wall left and right and she enjoyed it.

"Eup!"

Anita jumped when his tip hit a place.. a wicked smile like when he found out the weakness of his enemy on the battlefield arisen on his handsome face. Then he started poking his tip at the same spot over and over again in a faster movement.

"Is it here?"

"Euup! Huh... Riftan! ...Not there- uh oh!"

The man closed his eyes, his solid body shook as much as his hips move, the pleasure ran in his veins up to his brain. He felt like he could fuck her all day.

"Ha. Anita. Oh..."

"Riftan..."

"Mm."

"Riftan... oh! So good"

"Yeah it feels good inside you."

"Ummm... uh..."

As they moved slowly, their climax was on the way slowly, too. Riftan bit his lips and shoot inside her as she trembled stimulusly. They were feeling stimulated for a while before he arises from her body. The man walked to grab a towel leaving the naked woman on the bed.

"You wait here and write a letter to Helena. I need to go to the training ground."

He said then got in the shower. She breathed slowly and get herself off the bed before she went in for the bath with him.

"Come in."

Said Riftan, in the bath tube, looked back at her who closes the door.
Anita put her foot in the water and sat between his legs. She rested on the man's firm chest and closed her eyes.

"Now I know why the emperor got an empress, a queen, and a wholeass harem for himself." He said, laughing to himself.

Anita opened her eyes. He continued.

"Even though it's the same but it felt different."

"What do you mean... your grace?"

"Naturally, with Helena I never felt like this. I caressed her as gentle as I caressed the most precious gem in the world and never felt the urge to do it hard like I did with you."

"It's understandable. Master has a weak body. You may break her if you embrace her wrong, your grace..."

"I supposed so."

"How many women have you been with, your grace?"

Anita asked soothingly. She was always curious about him but had never get a chance to know him as such. She shall asks when she got the chance. Riftan chuckled and replied.

"Helena and you."

The woman's heart jumped. What does he mean? He's a popular, talented, and powerful man since he's yet to grant the Grand Duke title from his father. Every women in the empire wished to at least was being gazed at by him.

"Don't be surprised. I have always had a crush on Helena. There are women who tried to get with me but during these times, I couldn't care less."

"It's unbelievable, my lord."

"Even the princesses. They still tried to get with me even after I'm married to Helena."

"There's no woman in this empire who doesn't want you... that's no surprised at all, my lord. What surprised me the most was that you've been only with 2 ladies. Before you get married to master, I've always thought your bed filled with countless women."

"Like I said, I was not interested in these women. Helena was my first time."

"For how long did you love master?"

Riftan stopped for a moment to think before responded.

"Since we were young. I don't exactly remember when. Perhaps, it was the first time my mother was invited to her birthday party. I went with her to the party, too."

Her eyes turned cold as she said.

"Then it must be when your grace and master were 10."

She remembered how she first saw him. It was at Helena's birthday party. She started to like him since then, too. But she was just a child slave who was bought to serve the noble young lady. His shining yellow eyes were always followed Helena's steps as she, a mere slavery kid, looked at him from afar in her plain clothes, because even though she's her maid, a slave like her couldn't join the birthday party of nobles. Of course. He never knew about her existence. Why would a mighty son of the most powerful household in the empire glanced at her, a girl looking like garbage?
Helena got the chance to see Riftan more since they're nobles, unlike her, who lived in the dark.

"I will get up now, your grace."

Anita got up from the bath tube, Riftan said nothing.

To be continued.

[The next chapter will focus on Riftan's POV since he started to like Helena until Anita seduced him.]