Battle in another realm

One~SuperM

Part of Kwangya city looked like it was in ruins.

As if that wasn't strange enough, a few Decepticon soldiers stood outside the castle court's gate. Black Mamba somehow brought them into this realm.

Xiao and I fought the Decepticon soldiers.

They seem to be enhanced by abyss crystals and artifacts

I then see a familiar figure.

Taeyong!!!

The dragon growled dangerously at us.

Taeyong's eyes turned dark, bloody red as he charged towards us.

"Taeyong no!" I yelled as I blocked the attack.

"You have to get out of here!" I hear a pleading voice in my head.

"Taeyong is that you?!" I asked, as I hid behind a giant dark crystal.

"You have to get out of here! Black mamba has invited Furina to hold a courtroom!" Yelled Taeyong's telepathic voice.

"You're going to be judged?! I'm not letting that happen." I telepathically replied determinedly.

And then I stormed towards the courtroom.

The pathway was in ruins, dark crystals and abyss residue leaked across the stone path.

The cobblestone that led to the courtroom were cracked and some of the fragments of the path were missing.

Flowers and plants surrounding the area look withered and wilted.

Suddenly, hydro and cryo chains bursted out of the royal court palace.

I screamed as I was submerged in a water bubble and reappeared inside.

And there they were the groups, spectating alongside.

The hydro archon, the tall lady wearing a black and blue archon attire sat silently. She sat between two other archons.

One wore all black and some brown, the other wore all white kimono-like attire.

She held a cold gaze upon us all.

Xiao who got teleported in was trapped inside a bubble. He angrily tried to get out but to no avail.

"Let us go now!" I snarled.

"Never." Replied a voice behind Furina.

"Black Mamba!" Snarled Giselle, as she too struggled from the hydro chains.

There stood a tall, brown-haired man. He had scars along his eyes and arms. He wore all-black scaled clothing and held a dark glowing sword.

He then gave Furina a file.

"You! What have you done to Nct And Taeyong?!" I asked angrily as I struggled.

"Nothing. I simply had to punish them for not following orders." Replied Black Mamba.

"Liar! You tried to control all of us and extract their powers!" Yelled Winter from the jury seats.

"We all knew from the start you wanted Nct and Exo's powers!" I yelled.

"Clever girl." Chuckled Black Mamba evilly.

Wait that archon next to Black Mamba and Focalors, that's Orbaxi!