Chapter 19

The first thing Simon and I did was go check out the lay back bikes we saw earlier.

It was a long walk until we finally found it. There were many different kinds of bikes lying around under a tent. There was a man sitting in a chair, attending some people.

We walked up to the man and talked about the bikes.

"Hello! How may I help you today?", the man had a jamaican accent. He reminded me so much of Mr.Mars.

"Um, yes. What are you promoting here?, Simon asked.

"This is a bike rental. Ten dollars per hour."

"Oh okay. We would like to rent two lay back bikes for an hour."

"Alrighty then. Im going to have to see some ID's."

Simon and I looked at each other, puzzled. "ID's?"

"Yes. No ID's, no bikes!"

Simon looked at me again. I finally decided to say something.

"We left our wallets at home. Is it okay if we go and get it?", I tried to not sound nervous.

"Yes you may. See you soon!"

Simon and I decided to leave bike riding for another day. Instead, we went to the beach.

When we got to the perfect spot in the sand, I kicked off my crocs and put on some sunscreen. I looked to the side and saw Simon take off his shirt. OH MY GOSH! I just melted!

His eyes met mine, noticing that I was staring at him. He gave me a smirk and I nervously smiled back. My face felt hotter than the sun. I took off my dress revealing my orange polka dot bikini.

I ran into the water and dived in. The water was lukewarm and salty. The salt made my hair feel a lot softer.

"C'mon!" I called out to Simon. I got out of the water and grabbed his arm. I pulled him into the water and splashed him. He laughed and pushed me into the water along with him.

We had a lot of fun splashing each other and getting salt water in our eyes. When we got out, we laid down on a towel and chilled for a bit. I laid on his chest and he put his arm around me. The sun was about to go down. The sky had turned nicely orange.

I was just about to fall asleep on the towel with my shades on when I feel someone cradle me in their arms. It was Simon. I laughed and he put me down. The wind blowed back my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands wrap around my waist. Our forehead and nose touched and we smiled. I felt his lips pressed against mine. It was perfect...