Chapter 14

I went to Max's house after school. Good part was, Samantha wasn't there.

I sat on his couch and playfully laid my head on his lap. Max is like a brother to me so I can definitely trust him with anything.

"You head weighs a lot!", he whined. I laughed.

I decided to tell him about the dream. I couldn't keep it in any longer. If I did, I would probably explode.

I told him the whole thing. Max's face turned a little pale. He got up from the couch and paced around the living room.

"Why would you dream such a thing?", his voice cracked a little.

I shrugged. "I still don't know what that mean't but..."

" 'But...' What?"

"I don't wanna loose you."

Max looked at me, eyebrows down.

"Who said that dream was actually gonna come true?"

"I don't know but if it did, I'll be crying my eyes out.", I limped myself to the other coach and sat next to Max. A tear streamed down my eye.

"Max, I don't want you to be with her.", I can't believe I said that.

"What? Why?"

"I feel that the dream is telling me shes a bad influence. Shes bullied you ever since first grade! How is it that you all of a sudden fall in love with her?!", I felt my heart pounding hard and fast. I couldn't control my thoughts or feelings today. The kiss, and now this? What's going on!?

"I've never changed! I've been like this my whole damn life!"

I nearly had a heart attack. Max was screaming at me, for the first time ever. "Are you saying that you had feelings for her back then too?", another tear strolled down my face. I felt the first one fall down into my hands.

"Yes. Why do you even care? Your dating Simon."

He just had to get Simon into this whole thing.

"Simon has nothing to do with this! If you brake her heart, you have no idea what she is capable of! Max, your the my bro from another mo, and you know that!"

He looks down at my injured leg, then looks up at me. You can tell he had tears breaking through his brown eyes. I hugged him by the neck and felt his hands hug my waist.

"Im sorry, Brynn"

" You're forgiven, Max."