Chapter 5

"Mom, im home!", I yelled out. I walked to the fridge and found a note.

"Hi hun. Went grocery shopping. Help yourself out with some cake I brought home from work. Also, im gonna take a wild guess that you met that cute new boy, Simon. Hahaha. Well, kisses! Be back in a few! Love, mom."

She knows me so well. I chuckled at her mini note. I went up stairs and decided to play piano for a bit. I tried to remember the rhythm of the song Simon played with his guitar. I played it for a bit and I fell in LOVE with it. After a while, I decided to take a warm shower. Im not the kind of person that usually sings in the shower, but I hummed the song as for it was stuck in my head.

When I got out, I decided to put my pajamas on. I put on an old shirt and pants. I finished my homework and decided to call mom. After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Hi Brynn."

"Hey mom. What's taking you so long?"

"Im sorry honey. I was just visiting your dad in Orlando."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He says he's coming home soon. I'll be back by midnight. Have a good night sweety. Oh, and you can go visit the neighbors if you like. They're very kind people."

"Thanks mom. Love you"

"Love you too"

The call finished. I glanced at my clock. 8:00 p.m. I decided to go to sleep early. I picked out my clothes for tomorrow and fell asleep.

***

~Dream~

"Max?", I called out.

"Im here! Come quickly!", His voice sounded panicked. I ran to a distance. I honestly did not know where I was going. Then, I saw Samantha.

"Samantha? Where's Max?", now I sounded panicked.

"He's gone.. forever.", Samantha sounded evil. What did she mean? Out of no where, I see Samantha collapse with her eyes wide open. Then, I see Max lying inside of a crashed plane, dead.

"Max..? MAX?!"