Chapter 40 : Samantha

"Move it or lose it, chump!", the police shoved me into the cell. He unlocked my handcuffs from behind my back and shut the bars. Ugh! All because of that little snitch im stuck in here for who knows how long!

Looking back at the day I took Brynn, Simon, and Max to a little hut in the middle of nowhere, I really had something planned. Brynn, such a foolish girl. She has no idea whats coming to her. Knowing that she fell in love with her own sibling. HAH! Not even he himself knows.

Kissing Max? YUCK! His lips pierced my soul. But, it was worth it. All to humiliate her. She snitched on me when we were younger, and she snitched on me again. No one knows what I go through, no one at all. When I woke up in the police's car moments later that day, I knew I couldn't go to jail - or juvy in this case.

I forced my arms to go under my legs and back up, making my handcuffed hands to be in front of me. Struggling, I swiftly opened the door and ran. I could hear the police running behind me but I kept on going. I tripped a few times but I managed to get back up. When I fell for like the hundredth time, I got tazed and was taken back to the car.

Now, im here stuck in this death trap. Ugh! What did I get myself into now?

I always knew about Brynn's life. Surprisingly, she doesn't even know her own. She fell in love with her own brother, their both adopted by different mothers, and her father murdered his own mother. I don't care if others call me a stalker. I just do a lot of research.

I never, EVER liked Max. Me, like a goofball that? HAH! You're funny. That was the only way to get closer to him.

The other day, Brynn and Simon were going on vacation. I knew I'd have a chance to plot my plan. I slid a simple "flirty" note to Max, persuading him to come to my house. My adoptive parents had left me home alone, so I knew I had a chance.

Max had came in through my door, looking like himself as always. I decided to mess with the opportunity. You don't even want to KNOW what happened next. I shuddered at the thought.

"Let's go prisoner number 395.", the police called out. He unlocked the bars and handcuffed me. I needed to get myself out of here! I allowed the police to handcuff me and take me out of the rotten cell.

I had to wait for the right moment to escape; but not yet.

"Stay here. Don't move!", he threatened. His voice rang like the thunder, but I wasn't afraid. Once he left, I managed to move my handcuffs back in front of me. I placed my hands as fists and grabbed a fire extinguisher that was right in the corner. As I comforted the fire extinguisher firmly in between my handcuffed hands.

I sneaked up behind a guard. I heard a loud thump as I banged the extinguisher on the guards head and pinned him down. I did the same to everyone else who got in my way.

I finally escaped. I'll have my revenge. Just not with you, Brynn. But, I WILL get my revenge.