Chapter 46

"Um, what?", I gulped as he came closer towards me. He came so close that it came to the point that I felt him breathing down my neck. "Simon, please.", my voice turned to whispers as he slowly started touching my neck. My head swirled like a record player until I noticed what he was trying to do. "Get off!", I tried shouting, but he refused and kept his body pushed down on mine.

I slapped Simon across the face and scrammed out of bed. Before I turned the door knob, I found my self cornered with a shirtless Simon. He began unbuttoning my jacket and violently ripping it off. I tried to escape his grip but it was no use. His breath smelt of alcohol. Has he been drinking? No time for questions.

I elbowed him and tried to escape once more. For a moment, we were having a duck-duck-goose chase around the room, breaking everything in our path. Being the idiot I am, I stopped and took a breath. Just like that, I heard a loud bang and many rings entered my head, knocking me down like a bowling pin.

***

I blinked a few times and found myself in a very familiar looking room. Thats when it hit me, I was back at the hut place Samantha took Max, Simon, and I to years ago. I felt a strong breeze hit my stomach. Wait, what? I looked down to see my bare stomach and legs. I was nearly nude. I glanced to the side to see my hands locked in chains to a metal table. That was cold as well.

On the very other side of the room, I saw Simon chained to an electric chair. His head was staring down, maybe dazed from alcohol or something. Having only my under garments for clothing made me feel freezing cold and hot with embarrassment. Today was just NOT the day to wear spongebob panties. I threw that thought aside.

I heard a deep laughter in the distance and stomps coming closer. I shivered. "Welcome back, Brynn. Did you enjoy your trip back to Florida?", walking my way was a pale lady with short blonde hair. She was covered in scratches and scars. As a matter of fact, she was probably even missing an ear.

"How did you know that?", I managed to choke out. I couldn't stop staring at this creepy woman's horrifying features. "Oh, you don't remember me, do you?", she began to laugh hysterically. I raised an eyebrow,"Does it look like I do?"

She stopped laughing and stomped another step closer to me. "Samantha? Your old best buddy?", she lifted up a long, nasty nail and poked my stomach. I would've kicked her if my feet weren't tied along with my arms. "What? What the f**** happened to YOU lady!? Looks like someone hasn't been to a spa for years.", I joked. Apparently, that was the wrong decision.

"QUIET YOU MUTT!", she stabbed a knife against the metal table, only centimeters away from my leg. "W-What do you want?", I whimpered. "REVENGE." "For WHAT?" "Don't give ME attitude, missy.", Samantha pointed the sharp blade to my belly button. "Or I'll cut you in HALF."

I gulped. "For what?", I repeated, trying to sound more calm. "You told on me. You made me lose EVERYTHING I ever had and left me with adoptive parents! I could've kept it all a secret. You made me lose everything I ever LOVED. Now, I'm going to destroy YOURS."

Samantha walked up to Simon and picked up a remote control. "Say good-bye to your 'boyfriend', missy."