Chapter 41 : Simon

It's been a pretty long time since Brynn's been gone and im getting extremely worried. Ever since we first met, things just completely changed in our lives. Bad things began to happen in between our lives, and obviously, its not a good thing.

The other day, Samantha had been flirting. I was just walking to class when Brynn had to go to the bathroom. As I waited outside, I waved at Samantha. Big mistake.

"Hey hottie.", she said seductively.

"Um, thanks for the compliment but aren't you dating Max?", I questioned. She came closer, closing in on me.

"Max? Oh, I don't care about him. I care about YOU.", she tugged me by my shirt collar, pulling me closer. I didn't like where this was going. What's taking Brynn so long?

I backed up, slightly pushing her away. She gave out a small scoff and played with my hair. I felt extremely uncomfortable with this weirdo all up in my space.

"Aw, don't be scared you big baby.", she came closer. I looked down at my shoes, hoping she'll just go away. Sadly, that only made it worse.

She pulled my head up with her finger, and once again pulled my collar and kissed me.

The sad part of all this was, I liked it.

I pushed her away and she revealed a smirk. As we heard Brynn coming back to the door, she blew a kiss and walked away.

"Are you okay? You look kinda glum.", Brynn asked me. I changed my facial expression, just so I wouldn't have to give her an answer.

"Nothing.", I lied.

I felt so guilty! If I knew Brynn, she wouldn't just kiss someone and like it. Somehow, I felt like we shouldn't be together. The thought was left on my mind since then.

A few months, or maybe even a year, before Brynn's disappearance, everyone kept giving me the dirty look and talking about some kind of twin "sister". Brynn told me that they began to tell her about a twin "brother". I just didn't know what to say. We both had the same thought.

I never met my real dad. My mom got married with another man, which is now my father, when I was barely even born.

I've noticed Max and Brynn were acting pretty weird lately, but I decided not to get myself into trouble.

That little thought stayed in my head. Twins? Siblings? Somethings up, but im pretty sure im not ready for more drama in my life.