The Kaiju and the Dragon Slayer

Duncan's POV

We have kinda a normal day, alongside with Lucy and Duncan. More like with our team to our quest. So, we're far away from the Magnolia City.

"So Natsumi, about the scarf on your neck, why don't you took it off? Just asking," Duncan asked me about the scarf I usually wear every day which for me there might be logic reason.

"Oh, about this scarf? Well, there's actually a reason why I don't take off my scarf so easily." I know I'm so shy to explain this to Duncan and I took a deep breath and held my scarf.

"This scarf is so precious to me because it really reminded me of my foster mom Scarneel. It's not an ordinary scarf actually but this scarf is really special plus it made from her dragon scales which fell off and changed color to white. And I have no clue why it is made in this human size although she's a dragon," every time I  explain about my scarf to Duncan, I remember my precious time with my mama when I was a kid.

"Oh, and also there's a reason why I never took off my scarf is because I accidentally got a scar on my neck which I almost died in a sudden accident when I was a kid,"she removed her scarf from her neck for a while and showed the scar on her neck to me. The scar is not too big but like a cut which was painful for her.

"At least you lucky that you survive from that on that day. I also understand why you won't took off the scarf. I also like your scarf. It's beautiful," At least I respect her decision and she quickly wrapped the scarf back around her neck

In my heart, I would express my feeling to Nat. She's so charming and kind. I still adore her scarf and I guess I'll accept her reasons why she won't took off her scarf, just like her twin brother Natsu.

While we continue our journey, I can feel something not so good. The ground is shaking all of sudden. Luckily we're away from Magnolia City, so we don't want any chaos at there.

"Brace yourself, everyone!" Erza told us to be ready if any opponents coming upon us. Hold on, I can feel this sense. This one feels so familiar. Could this be, my dad? We prepare ourselves for next attack.

Suddenly, the creature with dark red scales with almost dragon like appearance appears on us. My girlfriend is already getting fired up for real to fight my father, "Now I'm all fired up!"

"Nat, wait up! You can't just push yourself to fight my father!" she didn't listen to my words and just continue to fight. She would even using her Scarlet Fire Dragon Iron Fist to punch my dad. Not only her, even her twin brother too.

Actually they're pretty reckless for this and it's impossible that fire can beat fire. My dad would defeat them with his Fire roar. But that doesn't stop them both as they would eat his flames that he roared. "Thanks for the meal, you know that fire doesn't affect  us," she would even smirk at my dad. My dad really had enough on them. They both fell on ground as they were tossed out by my dad.

"That's enough, dad! You can't hurt my friends like this!" I had to protect them from being his victims and stopped my dad from killing them. "Hello, son," my dad would greeting me although it's been a long. I know I don't like that greeting but it might a surprise for my friends.

"Hold up, he's your dad?!" Nat would even exclaimed as she knew that Belloc is my dad. "Yeah, he is apparently. But I'm not so very close with my dad," I answered her question.

"Duncan, we need to talk about everything I want to say," said my dad and he instantly grabbed me away from my friends, "Let me go!" I shouted at him to let me go

Natsumi's POV

Wait, where is he going to with carrying Duncan? Is he tried to bring Duncan away from us? "Hey, where are you taking him to? We're not done yet!" I was pretty mad at his dad