First Sight in Love

Natsumi's POV

I woke up early in the morning as the sunlight was blinding my closed eyes. I cover myself with a blanket although I'm half naked on my bed. I'm actually still in pain as my new scar on my right waist is irritating me while sleeping. It's because of after the Grand Magic Games when the Eclipse Gate incident occured. We have to fight against the Future Rogue and the scar I actually got is because of his attack.

I took a shower and put my clothes on. I also have a breakfast with Kylia in the morning. So, it's the day off for me right after the Grand Magic Games event. I took a walk around Magnolia City for the fresh air with my Exceed partner Kylia. For the guild, it's pretty normal stuff happening in every day: drinking, fighting with your own homies and so on.

One day while I have a walk with Kylia, I think I spot something which caught my eyes. I saw someone laying on the ground, unconscious and no response. I ran to that unconscious guy and help him instantly.

"Hold on, I think he's not a normal person but I can sense something different on this guy. He might be so different than the other normal humans." my heart just keep wondering about the guy I actually held on my shoulders.

"Natsumi, what are you doing?" Kylia asked me while seeing me held this guy's arm on my shoulders and heading to Fairy Tail guild. "I have to help this guy. He's unconscious and I actually have a strong sense that I can sense this guy is not actually normal."
I answer her questions while bringing him to the guild. Damn, he's quite heavy and he must be some kind of extraordinary guy I ever met in my entire life.

Natsu's POV

As I walking to the guild with my partner Happy, I saw my sister carried someone who I assume was actually unconscious. I was clueless and ran towards her.

"Hey Natsumi, what's going on here and who's he you carried with?" I called her and probably asking her what she's doing.

"I need you to help me carried him. I actually got a strong sense that he's not a quite normal human but more related to dragons. And I have no idea why he suddenly here" she then stopped in front of me while carried him by put his hand on her shoulder.

"Dragons?" I lifted my eyebrows as heard the word dragons that she said. What is he actually if he's not a pure human? I can smell the scent on that unfamiliar guy which she is right. Maybe he has the dragon descent in him .

Without wasting our time, I instantly help my sister to carried that half dragon guy to our guild. As we entered the guild, some guild members were asking to us what's happening. I told them to bring him to infirmary to be treated.

Natsumi's POV

I helped Mira to manage that half dragon guy by using my Fire Healing Enchantment. I actually never recognize this guy before and for me this is so strange for me.

Like, how does he can related to dragons? His hair is really blonde, just like Lucy. He also has thick orange skin unlike the normal human and when I carried him for the first time, I can feel his scales on his arm hitting my skin. He also has amber eyes. Maybe his parent is also part of a dragon.

How I gonna suppose to say about him? Maybe I'll wait for his answer by sitting on his side when he woke up and I know my twin brother also keep wondering about that blonde guy too. In my heart when I saw him for the first time, he looks so different but he is an amazing guy. Maybe I'm blushing for him for the first time when I see him unconscious. He was innocent and wonderful for real.

I suddenly fell asleep on his side while waiting for him awake. It took a long to wait for him to be awake

Duncan's POV