Natsumi's Strange Dream

Natsumi's POV

I tried to sleep at night while everyone was sleeping. At one moment while I was sleeping, I would dream something really strange and dark. It brought to that day that makes me feel so unpleasant.

I remember that day actually. The moment I witnessed my mother with Igneel were battling against Acnologia. I couldn't forget that dark memory. Acnologia was defeating Igneel and my mom.

"Just stay away from here or you're gonna risk your own life!" Mama warned me to keep me safe from that situation. "I don't care! Only you and me, you promise you'll never gonna leave me again! We're unstoppable!" I cut out her words and keep running to her. I just want to be by her side as long as I could.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But this is my final battle. I know I wouldn't beat him and strong enough to fight this. I hope with my final strike, I would rest myself peacefully at the end," Mama, why are you have to waste you life like this? Just because want to protect me? I also have to defend you at least.

As I witnessed the final battle of Mama, she was struck by Acnologia and what made me shocked is her arm was amputated. I lost my words and widening my eyes on that bloody day. She then fell to the ground instantly.

"Natsumi... you're already grown up and become a fearless female dragon slayer I ever raised. I'm so proud of you, my scarlet fire princess. The years I ever spent with you is the happiest thing I ever had in my entire life," Mama gave her final words to me makes me feel the love of her to ever raising me.

"I just.... want you to keep alive longer for your friends and yourself... Please keep my promise, my daughter..." Her words that she would said before she would sacrifice herself in the battlefield. Mama, I'm so proud to be your daughter but your death would become my nightmare for my entire life.

"MAMA!!!! NOOOO!!!!" I couldn't heal this nightmare as I screamed for her name.

I woke up from my nightmare and panting so hard. I was soaked in my sweat and my heart is pounding faster due to my nightmare as I held my chest with my hand. I can't believe that this would happen again in our mind.

I got down from the bed and wiped my face in sweat. I have to go outside the room for a while and I took a deep breath and tried to forget that for some moment. "Hey sis, are you ok? You look...quite sweating," my twin brother would asked me as he couldn't sleep at late night.

I actually want to answer but sometimes I was deeply shaken about Mama's death. "Well...I have a nightmare again. About that same tragedy of our parents," I would answer it shortly.

"Hey it's ok. Don't be panic. At least I'm here," he would hug me and kiss my forehead, even caressing my pink hair in the middle of the dark room "Sis, I think it's so hard to forget the nightmare about our parents. I also have the same dream too. About Igneel and I think our dreams are connected each other," said my twin brother. "Yeah and I miss Mama too...Mama..." I would even sobbed and buried my face in his chest.

"Don't cry, sis. I also miss Igneel too. We both missed them so much," he would hugged me so tight and I can the warmth of my twin brother.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to sleep?" I would ask him after that, "Well, I actually can't sleep and thought that I was yo plan to prank Luce in sleep but.. I saw something that she actually hide from us," he explained to me.

"What is it?" I was puzzled. "About our friends. She knew where they are after Fairy Tail guild was disbanded. Every single information that she got and paste on the board," he then held my hand and we both stood in front of Lucy's information board.

As I look at it one by one, they're all go on their own way. Some of them have moved to other guild like Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and so on. I can't let them forget about our beloved guild, Fairy Tail. "Our friends...has been transferred to other guilds. It's been a year actually. We have to do something to gather them all to Fairy Tail," I would ask my brother if we have to unite our Fairy Tail family. "Yeah, of course. We have to find them one by one and return to us and the guild," said my twin brother after hearing my explanation.

I won't change my mind if the guild was disbanded. Fairy Tail is not dead yet. We have decided to gather our friends once again to the Fairy Tail guild.

For me, Fairy Tail guild is also like my family too. From the very first time when I joined the guild, they treated me like the sister of the guild. That's a very precious memory I ever had in Fairy Tail guild. I can't let them be separated for a lifetime.

The next day, Lucy and Duncan were quite shocked as the guards were gathered outside her house after knowing that both of us has been arrived and thought that we're their threat.

We're already packed our stuff and brought and Duncan along for our adventure to brought our friends back to the guild and rebuild the guild once again. We instantly left her house to continue our journey to find our comrades.