The Dragon-hearted Girl

Duncan's POV

Something is not ok with Lucy, "Hey Lucy, are you really doing fine?" "Yeah, I'm ok but this heat...I can't hold on too much!" As I try to touch Lucy, her body temperature is getting higher. No way, she's in danger too and I can't let this happen to her. She instantly dropped her pen as she couldn't hold on to this really high temperature.

This must be the twins flame which sparked in her. Happy also expected the same as me and Gray also said that it must be their flame as demons. "But, I can still use it as the key... If I follow these magic runes, I might..."

"You might rewrite the demons that inside the twins," said Happy. "But, if you still ffo it, you might...."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine and nothing is going to happen to me..."

At least Gray would back up on her to cool down her body temperature with his ice power, so that she would continue to rewrite all these words that were destroyed.

Please, Natsu and Natsumi. You two have to live because you promised to me that we're always together....

Natsumi's POV

I can feel our blaze sparked in our bodies, raging our uncontrollable madness against Zeref and we instantly healing our fatal wounds due to Zeref's attack.

"It might be a miracle but it won't happen it again..."

"Thanks, Lucy... Happy... Gray.... and Duncan...," we both thanked them in unison. "Now, we understand that we still can hear Gramps's voice. But, we only were being selfish while fighting against Gray. But, in the meantime, we did not realize when people are in danger and...we both were being selfish..."

"Now we also understand that we were once wrong for let people being in danger. But, sometimes, this is all because we protect our friends and the guild!!!" my rage that does mean everything for me while giving a lesson to Zeref

"Please remember the reason why we have to keep on fighting! It's all for Fairy Tail!!! And this feeling is our last strength!!!"
we set our fist in flames and once again charge forward to fight against Zeref for one last time.

Natsu's POV

With our last strength on fighting against Zeref for one damn last time, we continue to fight without hesitate. We're not gonna let us down this time, he's getting stronger in his Fairy Heart mode.

We would use our roar to fight against him but we dodged his attack. We would stormed towards him and throw our punches , making him feel knocked out. My twin sister would even headbutting him.

"Since when will you feeling satisfied to stop me?!" we instantly stormed him off. "Until the time I would laugh again with everyone!!" "That's true, we always keep promise and would return with everyone in this guild. We would laugh together and would gaining our happiness and joy with everyone who I also would assume as my own family!!!" said my twin sister.

"That's the world I would create!!" Zeref instantly punching both of us "You're wrong!! You only think about yourself and always denied about the existence of this world!!" "You have no idea about the suffering of this world which rejected your existence every time! You don't know anything"

We also can feel our guild marks shining in our shoulders, lighting ourselves in flames and sparked in rage "Now burn!! All of our powers!!! Turn this guild strength into flames!!" We also screamed in madness so we could burn ourselves to defeat Zeref.

Natsumi's POV

Yes, I can feel my power's rising. My heart is pounding faster and my body started to sparked in flames. With this guild strength into flames, we would use our final strength to defeat our cruel older brother.