The Truth Unveiled

Natsu's POV

Zeref would of course be pretty shocked with our parents' signature magnificent powers and he was speechless after seeing us being stronger than ever after a year of training.

"Here it goes!!!" we both charged forward together and punched, straight to his face and struck him so hard, causing him to roll on the ground. He would attack using his dark magic but we successfully toss it, even burn it

We then sped towards him and punched him with our flames fiercely. We even punched him so many times, making him collapse on the ground.

As we tried to attack him, he instantly attacked us and caused scars in our face. The heat of our battle is getting more tense, as the soldiers were even witnessed this epic battle. We then clash our arms and retreat in the middle of our battle. "What an unexpected surprise! What are those powers of yours?" he would even ask us about our powers.

"It's the power Igneel gave me," "I got it from my Mama, Scarneel," said my twin sister. "This is the last of the power he left inside me," "That's true, and so my Mama inherited this last power to me, so I can keep continuing her legacy," my twin sister continued. "We spent ten months training together just so we could release it now,"

"The last of their powers?" "That's true, we can only use these magic powers once and it'll never regenerate again. These are our parents' tenacties, literally,"

"Mode: Fire Dragon King!!!" "Mode: Scarlet Fire Dragon Queen!!!" we released our parents' flame in unison and would even burn the ground like hell. "This is the end, Zeref!!!" without hesitation, we both would even punch him and cause destruction on the battlefield

We fell on the ground, panting as we used too much of our power and energy. Kylia and Happy were worried about us, "Hey guys, are you okay?" " Yeah, we're fine but this is not enough for us. Don't worry about us. We're still need another shot!" I still not done yet to defeat him. My twin sister would even calmed me down as we both were tired.

As the fog became clear the battlefield, we only see Zeref is not destroyed, yet. He would even smiled at us. "Igneel, I need your strength. One more shot is all on good its take!" "Mama, please! Let me lend your strength. One is not enough for me, I need another one so I will stop him!" said my twin sister said held our arms which the dragon marks slowly disappeared from our arms.

"I'm impressed, you both are getting stronger than before. it's true," at least Zeref would appreciates us. "If there's anyone alive who can stop me, it's you both. At least, that's what I wanted to believe," we stand continue to stand up although we used to much on our energy.

"Although I'm immortal, your next strike could very well end my life, yet another contradiction , depends on your strengths,"

"With that said, I have something to share with you and this maybe is the last chance I'll ever get," we both were clueless and questioning what he's about to unfold something to us. "What?"

"My true name is Zeref Dragneel, and I'm your older brother," What?! Our older brother? At first I wouldn't believe that we have an older brother. As far as I know, I'm Natsumi's twin brother.

"Around 400 years ago, both of our parents were killed by dragons and even burned alive. I lost my entire family on that day, including my little twins, Natsu and Natsumi," at first we didn't believe that we both supposed to be dead, according to what Zeref said.

"No way, I don't believe it," "Me too, I don't believe the fact we're supposed to be dead," my twin sister also agreed with me. We actually didn't believe it 100% on what the hell he said.

"For years, I tirelessly research to bring you two back from the dead, instead I created new life, Etherious aka The Books of Zeref . You're the ones are the those originally named Etherious Natsu Dragneel and Etherious Natsumi Dragneel or E.N.D,"  we both were completely shocked after he telling the truth that we're his demons.