Thank you, Mama...

Natsumi's POV

We're still have to fight against Mard Geer as he's actually stronger than we ever thought. We almost risk our lives while fighting against him. Suddenly, Gray would show up and saving both of us with his Ice Devil Slayer Mode. He looks so different with his new powers.

Five of us would team up fighting against Mard Geer. We would dodged his attack and counterattack him with our strikes. We used our multiple punches to get rid of his attacks.  At one moment when Mard Geer had enough on us, he decided to use his deadliest attack which people who either dead or alive called Memento Mori.

We were being buried in the ground due to his Memento Mori's attack but luckily we're survived. As we instantly get out from the ground, we saw Gray and Duncan were sacrifice their lives for both of my twin brother and I. Gray and Duncan would collapsed on the ground, making both of us enraged on what Mard Geer tried to do with us. 

This part making both of us feel so outrageous and we're unexpectedly activate our Dragon Force to continue to fight against Mard Geer for one last time. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Hidden Fire Forms!" we both using our different Dragon Slayer Secret Art in unison, "Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade!" "Crimson Lotus Scarlet Heavenly Spear!" making Mard Geer almost defeated and he instantly grabbed us by force. "I'm going to demolish your bodies to pieces!"

"Oh, are you fucking sure about that? Definitely you're so bluffing about this," I would dare myself talk like that to Mard Geer,  "You're impressive, my magic's at zero," my twin brother would even continued my words too. "Disappear!" Mard Geer was totally losing his mind. "But... we believe it too," our death glare would make him even shudder,

Gray would ready with his Ice Devil bow and arrow in his hand, "Gray!" we called his name in unison. He aimed his target to Mard Geer and releasing the arrow right to the target. "Ice Demon: Zero's Destruction Bow!" Mard Geer was finally getting pierced by the bow and me and my twin brother were instantly fell to the ground. We would even smiled after that.

After Mard Geer's defeat, we still feel that isn't over yet as the Faces were activated and making the magic were running out from us. We feel that Acnologia was defeated by our parents and told us to never give up. Suddenly, we feel that the dragons were came to help us by destroying all the Faces one by one. Their dances in the sky would even piercing Faces by force.

After they destroying all the Faces, we achieved our victory on defeating Tartaros. What left on us now is to claiming the E.N.D book. Before that, our parents explained to us why the dragons came of our help. Well, two strong reasons that they come: one is protect you and two is to avoid us to be like Acnologia, "That's why we can feel the heart palpitations, just because you alert on Acnologia's presence," I explained, "Yeah, that's true," she would answer it shortly. "Yeah, I heard that Zirconis explained about it too," said my twin brother.

Suddenly, Acnologia would instantly respond and resisted our parents and three of them were fly to the sky to continue their fight, "We'll discuss about it later," "Just go and get that book," "Dad, come back!" "Mama, please don't this! Come back here!" I warned them so they can't push themselves too far.

We're supposed to get that book but the E.N.D book is already in Gray's book. "Give me that book, Gray!" I urged him to passed that book to us, "I made a promise to defeat E.N.D at all cost," said Gray. Suddenly, the E.N.D book would disappeared from Gray's hand, "Gray!" I mad at him, thought that he did that, "It's not my fault!" he would mad at me as well.

And then, someone just stepped in the middle of the battlefield, "Thanks for taking care of my book. It's rather important, you see," as we turned our heads, we really knew someone. Guess what? It's Zeref. My question is what the hell is he doing here? "You came so very close to revive E.N.D," he then came closer to Mard Geer who was defeated by us. He then mercilessly snapped Mard Geer to death just like being snapped by Thanos, his soul then turned into the book of devil and disappeared in a glimpse of our eyes. I was so enraged after what he had done to Mard Geer, and so my twin brother.