EXTRA: Natsumi Dragneel & Ilyana Dreyar

Natsumi's POV

While everyone is celebrating their reunion after a year Fairy Tail being disbanded, I was about to enjoy myself at the guild. Feels good to be back at the guild after a year. As I look at the surrounding, I suddenly saw Ilyana sitting on the bar desk, alone and really quiet.

I would even come closer to her. She's quite changed after a year, just her hairstyle. She actually changed her hairstyle to short blonde hair, comparing from her old long blonde hair with bangs. Yeah, I still live her hairstyles no matter what.

"Hey Ilyana, it's been a long time. Where have you been for a year prior?" I would have a small talk to Ilyana. "Yeah, pretty much good. Things getting a drastic change for about a year. Even me too. I'm not even the same like before," said Ilyana.

"Yeah, you used to be quite sassy and snobbish, and now look at you. You're now looks so quiet and shy and you also being separating yourself from others. Anything wrong for you?" I said to Ilyana. "Well, it's a quite long story but I can't explain it now," she spoke with her slow voice.

I would sighed, "Hey, can we have a talk? Just both of us but not here. Come, follow me to my house," I would hold Ilyana's hand so I would bring her to my house. "Sure, why not? I actually waited so long to tell you everything," said Ilyana while we both walking to my home.

Natsu's POV

While we're all having fun in the guild, I saw my twin sister would bring Laxus's sister, Ilyana, somewhere. "Lucy, I'll be back. I have to go check on my twin sister," "Alright, be careful," "Natsu, wait for me!" "Alright Happy, but you have to keep quiet," We both had to follow them far away behind. While on the way following them, she would brought her to her home.

I slowly open the door and tiptoeing to avoid being exposed. We sneaked behind the door to hear their conversation. My twin sister would serve cookies and tea for her talk with Ilyana.

"Alright Ilyana, tell me about something you want to talk about," said my twin sister.  Ilyana would take a deep breath and start to explain everything, "Alright, well, for me it's hard for me to get closer with my brother, Laxus,"

"Really? Why? Is it because of some issue that went wrong with you both?" I was shocked while hearing her short reason as my twin sister was so shocked and asking more, "Since Fairy Tail disbanded for a year, my sibling relationship with Laxus was not going well. I always argued with Laxus, feeling unsatisfied when Gramps disbanded the guild. I was so alone and empty while being a new guild for a short period." Ilyana explained more.

"I see, but you know that you actually have to apologize to your brother. I know that it was your fault. I'm not angry but I admit that you need to be honest about your true reason. Ilyana, my twin brother once advised me to always forgive. It's not actually good to keep your revenge in your heart. At least we learn it from our mistakes. That's how it was fixed in us. That's how my twin brother always advises me whenever we both have an argument" as I heard my twin sister tried to convince Ilyana to apologize to Laxus, I would even smile. She's so good at giving advice to Ilyana, just like how I once convinced Laxus during the Battle of Fairy Tail.

"It's ok anyway. Now, we are gathering again as we now rebuild the guild. So, let's just for forget the dark past and forgive. Just one simple thing: Forgive and forget. You don't have to burden yourself about your dark past, just let it go, ok?" my twin sister would even adviced Ilyana to forget the dark past. Ilyana would even smiled a little bit.

"Now, you're smiling back. That's good that your smile is back. You actually look so cute when you smile," my twin sister would even smile as she sees Ilyana's smile after a year.

"Hey Nat, I also have another thing I have to explain to you," Ilyana would also has something to tell to my twin sister. "What is it?" my twin sister asked.

"I actually in relationship with Orga," Ilyana then would spill the tea. "Really?! When?!" my twin sister widened her eyes as she heard the news from Ilyana. "When I was being in Sabertooth, you thought I was being alone and empty, but luckily Orga would take care with me. Yeah, he cared about me a lot. I spent a great time with him and we even training as we also using lightning and storm magic. At least Sting would agree with our relationship. He's still great," well, at least Ilyana had a great time while she was in Sabertooth. Sting, you really did a good job...

"That's a really good news. I really approve that!" she even praised for Ilyana's news. "Ilyana, I still approve with your decision no matter what. You're still my friend I ever had besides Wendy. If my twin brother becomes closer with Laxus, then I'll become closer with you, Ilyana" she held Ilyana's hands as their friendship become closer. I'm so proud of my twin sister.

While I was sneaking behind the door, I accidentally fell forward and creaked the door widely, causing my twin sister and Ilyana were shocked. "Natsu, what are you doing here?" asked my twin sister.

"Well, I actually come here to pick something from your house. Thought that I was about to hear your conversation secretly. Yeah, sorry for interrupting your conversation," I rubbed my head in pain and actually faked my reasons just because want to hear their conversation.

My twin sister and Ilyana would even staring each other and smiled, "Well, apology accepted. At least you care a lot about me and I appreciate that you become friends with Laxus, more like brothers. For me and Ilyana, we're more like sisters,"y twin sister would even hugged Ilyana just like her own best friend .

We would even laughed at each other after having their conversation at that night.

Natsumi's POV

The next day at the guild, Ilyana would welcomed me with the smile, saying that she's doing good after apologize Laxus and Gramps.

I know her personality so well. Being cool and sassy, that's her. She also once again had to visit Sabertooth to meet with Orga that she confessed to him.

I think my plan does work so well and I'm so happy that she keeps smiling again after so long.