Searching for the Comrades

Natsu's POV

So as we left Lucy's house, we had to find out about comrades, mostly our friends who have been separated to their ways right after Fairy Tail was disbanded. At first, what I thought was when I found out on Lucy's notice board about our friends' recent condition and where they are.

At first we have to find out about Wendy's recent location. If I remember correctly, she must be in Lamia Scale after Fairy Tail was disbanded. We might have a long journey when we came to the city and there's also Lamia Scale guild in that city.

I suddenly Wendy and Shelia were making their performance for their guild. I didn't expect that the girls would do that in the first place. It's hard to believe my eyes.

Not long after that, we have to go Lamia Scale to meet Wendy and Carla after a year. At least Wendy has been grown up a bit. When we try to bring Wendy back to Fairy Tail guild, she rejected it slowly as she suddenly become Lamia Scale guild member. We're all speechless with her statement.

Like, I don't know why did she decide that. I think she's being happy along with her soulmate Shelia. Few days later, I heard the rumor that Lamia Scale was in under attack by their enemies. We also might to help them and we can't let them being hurt by enemies attack.

Natsumi's POV

Sometimes I really worried about my friends although they're not being a part of Fairy Tail. I also help my twin brother to join the fight against their enemies. Duncan also join us. I have to rush to the battlefield to check out the fight and reinforce them. We did actually fought them and I knew the enemy which we recognize from Tenrou Island when we did the S-Class Wizard test. This time, we beat his ass by burning him into crisp.

As the fight was over, Wendy had already convince herself so she would let go Shelia although she might be alone. I also feel bad with Shelia as her cousin is actually married and Wendy might left Lamia Scale. At least she got Lyon on her side.

As we done on bringing Wendy back to us, now it's time to find Gray. Lucy told me that Gray was supposed to be in the dark guild called Avatar. Why? Allegedly, we once had to stop at Sabertooth guild and the guild surroundings were quite changed since their previous master was killed by Sting and Rogue.

Natsu then asked Rogue about their job and he wanted to take it as we have our same mission to bring Gray back. But, Lucy has a plan where she would use Virgo to infiltrate the Avatar guild to find Gray.

As we finally reached to Avatar's lair, we tried to make a plan smoothly but my twin brother starts to make a noise to call out Gray. But then, the other Avatar member were attacking us, knew that we're at their lair. The worst part is that one Avatar member even punish us with their severe punishments. As another one came in, we recognize his voice. It's Gray.

But what I think that so suspicious is the Gray we recently know is not the Gray we always know. Then, my twin brother would pick a fight with Gray as usual but the fight is getting more serious. The worst part that he ever said to us that Fairy Tail is not his home anymore. Does it mean that he betray us? I would clench my teeth, gritting and even burst my anger to him on dare to say like that to us. "How could you ever say it to us?! Fairy Tail is still exist and it never dies in our heart!" I then beat my chest with my fist as a sign of my own loyal to Fairy Tail.

As the fight continue, he refuses to came back to us. Suddenly, Lucy came closer to Gray and slapped him so hard. "How dare you betrayed us like this?!" she couldn't hold her tears as she knew Gray wouldn't be like this.

Suddenly, we heard the ringing voice. It's Gray smartphone -like lacrima communication. "Hello, Erza?". Wait, I can't believe that Gray would have that. Am I away too late to use that. He then passed his lacrima communication to me and my twin brother. "Here, put it on your ear." "Hold on, what the hell is this stuff?"