Chapter 3

The investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultraman : so this meeting was called because of a strange powers that was getting here by a nearby planet.

Gaia : A nearby planet?

Agul : A strange powers?

Ultraman : this things just got discovered just now but from the information with have,the planet was already there for thousands of years.

Justice : why are we just discovered it just now?

Jack : we doesn't have that information yet. We just discovered this just because of a virus.

Powered : virus?

Ace : yes,a virus that has just been in here. A few ultra warriors was affected by it and was held on in the medical wings. Until now there is no cure.

Zoffy : so that's why there were so many patients there.

Taro : well,this is going to be dangerous for the Land of Light! We need to find the solution.

Zoffy : the executive leader, Father of ultra directed us to Investigate this and find the cure. I actually already have someone to help us with the investigation,that is Mebius But-

Mebius : I will be going,Nii san!

Just as Mebius got up,zoffy immediately stop him.

Zoffy : Mebius no!

Mebius : what?

Zoffy : because of your injury. I will letting you off from duty until it heal.

Mebius : But-

Zoffy : nope. I want cosmos to investigate this time,and because cosmos is going I guess justice can go too.

Justice : Yes!

Mebius who is upset with zoffy sat down at his chair angrily. He crossed his arms making it looks like he's mad. Taro and Hikari who is sitting besides Mebius looking at the adorable act from Mebius who is pouting.

Seven : After cosmos and justice went to investigate the planet, we will be going in teams to go there and find the things that making that strange powers. We will stop the things from making chaos here.

Zoffy : Cosmos! Justice! Please go now.

The two ultra walk away from the room and immediately go to the planet.

Ultraman : we will be waiting for them to send some information. And then we will discuss again.

As all the ultra warriors in that room was doing their own things while waiting for the investigation to be done, there's Mebius who is still mad with Zoffy. Some ultra in that room notice it and just find it looks cute to see this young ultra mad. Zoffy who already noticed that when he start to sulking and all he did just watching his youngest brother. But then,an ultra come to Mebius.

Tiga : Hey, Mebius!

Mebius : Hm,oh hey Tiga -san.*tried to make angry voice*

Tiga : what's wrong?

Mebius : it's nothing. *Looks at Zoffy* Hmp!

Tiga who is watching the cute ultra sulking with his brother just only find it cute and just keeping this ultra accompany. But of course after sulking too much he eventually fell asleep. Tiga who is doing some works behind him, get up and try to make him comfortable to sleep at the table (not like on top of the table,like how you sleep during class of course). Tiga then go to his place and start to doing his works again. Taro just got back from buying some coffee a bit stun when he saw Mebius already fell asleep.