Chapter 6

Rescuing Mebius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Janderlyn : I think this will fit you well!

Mebius : w-wait!

Mebius then got push into a room with clothes in his hand

A few minutes after..

L.Janderlyn : I know you're done,come out before I make you!

Mebius walk out wearing a dress. He's face was red by embarrassed with the dress he in

[The blue one look cute right?? Credit to Pinterest cause I always forgot to check the owner of it]

Lady : Oh my! You look gorgeous! You should wear dresses more often!

Mebius : uhh,yea.. It's fine,I'm good without it..

Lady : well let have our tea party,shall we?

Lady Janderlyn grab Mebius hand and run to a certain place while pulling Mebius with her. They got to a big room with tables and chairs that look weird looking. The tables have some foods on it and a teapot. A few maids come in and takes them to their seats.

Lady : it nice right? I told them to prepare it big enough for us cause I never had a tea party before..

Mebius : oh..may I ask? And it kind of personal..

Lady : shoot it! I don't mind questions.

Mebius : well why don't you have tea party with your parents or mother,or your brothers?

Lady : ah,so I never had tea party with my parents cause they're not here! They gone.

Mebius : oh..I'm sorry..

Lady : it's fine. And for the last question,I don't want to. In fact they don't want to either. They said it's for girls only and I agree with them so we never had it together.

Mebius : ohh..

Suddenly the big door was open widely and 4 prince come in.

???1 : Why hello there,you didn't tell me you have a friend coming.

Lady : it has nothing to do with you! F off!

???2 : woah! The princess is cursing! I'm not surprised!

???4 : well her friend here is cute. Even if she is a he.

Mebius eyes widened by hearing that. He got up and back away from the 4 prince.

???3 : look what you've done,he scared because of you!

Lady : ugh,I can't believe you guys ruining it! I want to have a tea party with him!

???2 : since when did you want to play  with boys? I thought you say that we are.. worthless

Lady : well it's true for you guys! He's  attitude looks nothing like you!